Forum Rules - Please read before posting (Updated 12/14/'06)

Buy, Sell or Trade your models here...

Moderators: xFallenx, cultofkhaine, The Dread Knights

Dark Alliance
Morathi's Favoured
Morathi's Favoured

Forum Rules - Please read before posting (Updated 12/14/'06)

Post by Dark Alliance »

Rules for the Trading Post at druchii.net

1. Only items of a wargaming nature may be offered for sale on this site. Anything deemed unsuitable will be removed and the offending member warned. Repetition will result in cancellation of membership.

2. Druchii.net provides this forum free of charge but will not allow commercial ventures to advertise their wares. The forum is available to private individuals only.

3. Druchii.net accepts no responsibility for the condition of any item offered for sale within this forum, nor does it attempt to vouch for any member wishing to make a sale or a purchase.

4. Druchii.net accepts no responsibility for any loss incurred as the result of any transaction. However, agrieved members may contact the site administration team to report any unsuitable behaviour. In such an instance, repeatedly abusing the forum rules may result in cancellation of membership.

5. Any transaction is solely between the vendor and the purchaser and druchii.net recommends each party to take appropriate measures to satisfy the agreed conditions of the transaction.

6. As part of the improvements to the forum from now on we will lock all threads where the sale has completed or expired. It is our hope that this will help potential purchasers when browsing this forum.

7. It is accepted that all posters in this forum have read, understood and agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
Last edited by Dark Alliance on Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

If you are looking for a specific amount of money in a different currency, try this site out: http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Loremaster nagathi
The Daemonwhisperer
Fr0
Trademaster

Post by Fr0 »

In addition to the above;

1.) Please do not post eBay links, unless there is a "Buyout" option for those browsing Druchii.net that may not have an eBay account. Basically I'm saying that Druchii.net is not the place to spam a bunch of auctions, leaving nothing for the community. Long time members with significant standing on the site will likely be exempt from this rule, as they've generally already contributed to the site.

2.) Please list prices for what you are selling. If what you are offering is no longer available, please post/report/PM me and I'll handle it.

3.) Have fun guys! In case of any dispute, www.druchii.net is not accountable but I will assist in attempting a resolution if either party would like, though I only offer seasoned advice no guarantees. :)

Fr0