Buy, Sell or Trade your models here...

Moderators: xFallenx, cultofkhaine, The Dread Knights

CelticWb
Trainee Warrior

Dark Riders

Post by CelticWb »

Hi need 2 old dark riders.
I hope you can help me.
The Wind never stops blowing, Oceans are deep and borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
flatworldsedge
Chosen of Khaine

Re: Darf Riders

Post by flatworldsedge »

Hi - could you confirm which model/gen you're after - a link or picture would be really useful. Thanks!
CelticWb
Trainee Warrior

Re: Dark Riders

Post by CelticWb »

this guy is the one
Attachments
f2.jpg
f2.jpg (12.49 KiB) Viewed 5137 times
The Wind never stops blowing, Oceans are deep and borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
flatworldsedge
Chosen of Khaine

Post by flatworldsedge »

Sorry - I don't have any of those chaps. Much prefer that horse to the latest. Good luck in your search.
CelticWb
Trainee Warrior

Post by CelticWb »

it also could be the other one from that unit
Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Daeron »

I have a couple with the rider still new and unpainted, but the horses aren't in top shape. I painted those quickly and the tails had to be reglued repeatedly. I live in Belgium... so the posting might be okay.

If you don't mind that, I can post pictures tonight.
I love me a bowl of numbers to crunch for breakfast. If you need anything theoryhammered, I gladly take requests.

Furnace of Arcana, a warhammer blog with delusional grandeur.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze
CelticWb
Trainee Warrior

Post by CelticWb »

i don´t mind a all Daeron
Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Daeron »

I'll post the pictures tonight!
I love me a bowl of numbers to crunch for breakfast. If you need anything theoryhammered, I gladly take requests.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze
CelticWb
Trainee Warrior

Post by CelticWb »

thank you
Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Daeron »

Sorry, I got sidetracked. Here are the pictures. As you can see, most of them lost their tail... but I managed to find 2 tails which I'll include in the package. Then I have 4 unpainted/unassembled riders, 2 regular ones and 2 command ones. Which one would you like? Any unridden horse is up for grabs... and any unassembled rider as well.

The models aren't in terrific shape, I'll admit. If that's a no go, I'll understand :)
Attachments
IMG_0426.JPG
IMG_0425.JPG

- The stiff breeze
CelticWb
Trainee Warrior

Post by CelticWb »

how much for the whole batch
Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Daeron »

I'll send you a PM.

- The stiff breeze
Ragian Cain
Highborn

Post by Ragian Cain »

Ive got aroung 8 of those Dark Riders also if you still need some. Painted, some missing the horse tail (of course!)