Desperately seeking the OOP metal Dark Elf shields

Buy, Sell or Trade your models here...

Moderators: xFallenx, cultofkhaine, The Dread Knights

Damiel126
Slave on the Altar

Desperately seeking the OOP metal Dark Elf shields

Post by Damiel126 »

Hi all,

First time posters in a trade forum are always a bit suss, so for peace of mind check my eBay profile [url="http://www.ebay.com.au/usr/damiel126"]damiel126[/url].

I need at least one each of the three metal shields but am willing to buy multiples and sell off the leftovers elsewhere. I have an extensive collection of fantasy and 40k for trade but will also do paypal. (I will ONLY do cash transactions through paypal. This is for peace of mind for both parties. Don't worry, I'll cover any fees).

I'm in Canberra Australia, but postage for something this small shouldn't break the bank.

Cheers,

Danny.
EvilUncleEd
Slave (off the Altar)

Re: Desperately seeking the OOP metal Dark Elf shields

Post by EvilUncleEd »

Hi There - if you're still looking, I still have 10 of the metal Kraken Shields I'd be willing to part with.
Damiel126
Slave on the Altar

Post by Damiel126 »

Yep. Still looking. Happy to either buy or trade. (have lots of stuff to get rid of so maybe there's something you're looking for).
EvilUncleEd
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by EvilUncleEd »

Alas, I'm getting out of WHFB as I don't have the free time any more, so I'd rather not trade for more things that will gather dust in my wardrobe :)

I think I paid about $15 US for my blister of 10 Kraken Shields. Are you OK with that plus postage? I can either drop them in an envelope or send them in a small box if you prefer. Hell, I could remove them from the blister and tape them together in an envelope to make the postage extra cheap if you like...
Damiel126
Slave on the Altar

Post by Damiel126 »

Yep that would be sweet. PM me your paypal details. One of those envelopes with the bubble wrap inside would be ideal. Let me know how much for the shields, the satchel and postage.

Cheers
EvilUncleEd
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by EvilUncleEd »

No worries, I'll try and get this sorted tomorrow :)
EvilUncleEd
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by EvilUncleEd »

Well I sent you a PM days ago with the details, but it's sitting in my Outbox going nowhere :(