6th & 7th Edition Dark Elves for sale

Buy, Sell or Trade your models here...

Moderators: xFallenx, cultofkhaine, The Dread Knights

EvilUncleEd
Slave (off the Altar)

6th & 7th Edition Dark Elves for sale

Post by EvilUncleEd »

Hello there - I have recently made the difficult decision to sell a big collection of almost entirely unassembled Dark Elves, only to discover that the Warhammer universe has melted down and turned into something called Age of Sigmar - which so far looks like 40K with swords...

So I guess my question is: are people around here still interested in the old models? I have pretty much everything (sometimes in multiples) including Malus on foot, Army Box with Ltd Edition Std Bearer, Mengil's Manflayers etc. The only thing I don't have are the Harpies, but I do have the Raging Heroes ones along with a couple of their other Dark Elf miniatures.

Anything I don't sell here I will eventually end up listing on Ebay within the next month or so. By way of reference, I have sold items to Druchii.net members before, and have had the same Ebay ID for 14 years (http://www.ebay.com/usr/evil_uncle_ed).
Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Re: 6th & 7th Edition Dark Elves for sale

Post by Daeron »

I suppose I do have some interest, but I don't have a luxurious budget at the moment. Including the transportation costs, it might limit my options.
I'll check my (unassembled) stock to see what needs a final reinforcement tonight.
I love me a bowl of numbers to crunch for breakfast. If you need anything theoryhammered, I gladly take requests.

Furnace of Arcana, a warhammer blog with delusional grandeur.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze
Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Daeron »

I'll need another night to check it out! Sorry for the delay :P
I love me a bowl of numbers to crunch for breakfast. If you need anything theoryhammered, I gladly take requests.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze
Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Daeron »

Well it seems I won't be needing more models. It turns out I have another battalion box in my hall of shame I had forgotten about. It seems I have 50 more Warriors to assemble and paint :shock:

- The stiff breeze
EvilUncleEd
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by EvilUncleEd »

No worries, I understand - my hall of shame is basically so large I cannot justify it's existence any longer :)