About points..

The place for all game discussions on Age of Sigmar.

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Sangfroid
Executioner

Re: About points..

Post by Sangfroid »

So me and a club mate are scheduling a game for Monday night and agreed a "points" cost of 100 wound of which 25 can be heroes. Also 1 scroll = min cost so 10 corsairs is 1 scroll 5 dark riders etc.....

So I decided off the bat I wanted to try a square formation unit as my main line and picked 5x5 square of blackguard I then added handbow corsairs x2 (haven't left home with out these in any of my lists) 2x 5 dark riders dragonlord, sorc on a peg, assassin (instead of Bsb as I'm underwhelmed with our Bsb options) and then 5 warlocks.

So this works out as 3 hero scrolls and 10 unit scrolls or in old money 1100 lords & heroes 540 core, 405 special and 135 rare. (2167) now in reality I'd have taken a second warlock unit and bulked up corsairs to 15 man units and the assassin would be a peg master or steed bsb, sorceress on foot and 2x peg lords instead of a dragon and this is pretty much my fav load out for a tourney army.

Note the 2 peg lords only because a dragon was a liability in tournies most of the time and I assumed max items allowance for characters

Anyway i thought I'd share
direweasel
Malekith's Personal Guard

Re: About points..

Post by direweasel »

let us know how it turns out?
Chinese Relativity Axiom: No matter how glorious your triumphs, nor how miserable your failures, there will always be at least one billion people in China who don't give a damn.

Apocalypse Drow! Plog: http://druchii.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=75360