A fancier warscroll book?

The place for all game discussions on Age of Sigmar.

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

A fancier warscroll book?

Post by Daeron »

I'm a little jaleous of the fancy, neatly decorated warscrolls that new models and units get, in comparison to our minimalistic warscroll compendium for Dark Elves.
I was wondering if anyone else feels the same way and if there's anyone interested in making an alternative, neatly decorated warscroll book.

The concept I have in mind:
- One warscroll per page
- Improved Layout and style
- A good looking picture for each model/mini
- Some fancy cover
- An index at the front
- I considering an A5 page size which is handy to print out and easier to carry around than a big format.
Perhaps we can even add in a more condensed form of the scrolls at the back for easy reference?

Is anyone else interested in making this? I reckon I could assemble the artwork, background and make the booklet but maybe someone else would like to join in?

I would need help with pictures the miniatures. Does anyone have the means (or perhaps as group instead of a single individual) to make such impressive pictures of minis and the minis to use it on?
I love me a bowl of numbers to crunch for breakfast. If you need anything theoryhammered, I gladly take requests.

Furnace of Arcana, a warhammer blog with delusional grandeur.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze