Hellborn and Death Hag Models

The place for all game discussions on Age of Sigmar.

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Phox532
Executioner

Hellborn and Death Hag Models

Post by Phox532 »

Are there models for this two minis? Is it hiding somewhere and I'm just missing it?
Phox Jorkarzul
Amboadine
Miscast into the Warp
Miscast into the Warp

Re: Hellborn and Death Hag Models

Post by Amboadine »

There are, however they come with the Cauldron of Blood kit.
You might be able to pick them up from ebay or a bitz shop.
Phox532
Executioner

Post by Phox532 »

Sweet they come in the kit, I was wondering that. I have been playing around with the idea of getting a Cauldron of Blood so that is good.

Do you know does that kit have the pieces to build both? or is it a one or the other type thing?
Phox Jorkarzul
van Awful
Highborn

Post by van Awful »

it has both models
Nec spe, nec metu

I am an Extraordinary Druchii Gentleman
Phox532
Executioner

Post by Phox532 »

Sweet I'm going to have to pick this up then.

I have a question about the Hellborn's ability Orgy of slaughter. Say I have 20 Darkshards, they each have 2 attacks, so that means 40 attacks. Now with Orgy of Slaughter do they 60 attacks total or 80 attacks total, or am I not really understanding how attacks work?
Phox Jorkarzul
CAPTAINxDEE
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by CAPTAINxDEE »

Phox532 wrote:Sweet I'm going to have to pick this up then.

I have a question about the Hellborn's ability Orgy of slaughter. Say I have 20 Darkshards, they each have 2 attacks, so that means 40 attacks. Now with Orgy of Slaughter do they 60 attacks total or 80 attacks total, or am I not really understanding how attacks work?

Unless I'm missing something, Darkshards, when in melee combat, only have 1 attack. But lets say you did have 20, You used the command ability. You choose to attack with them, they do their 20 attacks, then it's your opponents turn to pick a unit to attack with, once his combat is finished, you can choose to attack once more with the unit you used the command ability on with the remaining models they have left.
Phox532
Executioner

Post by Phox532 »

CAPTAINxDEE wrote:
Phox532 wrote:Sweet I'm going to have to pick this up then.

Unless I'm missing something, Darkshards, when in melee combat, only have 1 attack. But lets say you did have 20, You used the command ability. You choose to attack with them, they do their 20 attacks, then it's your opponents turn to pick a unit to attack with, once his combat is finished, you can choose to attack once more with the unit you used the command ability on with the remaining models they have left.

Thanks, I created a new topic for this question, and got pretty much the same answer. I was reading attacks and thought that it could go into the shooting phase . I did not realize that attacks and pile in strickly means combat phase. I'm still a little unclear on all the terminology there, cause it sounds like some nitpicking, but them the rules :D.

My logic behind this was that attacks are attacks and I didn't have to pile. So any attacks make be it, Magic attacks in the Hero phase, missile attacks in the shooting, and Melee in the combat could get use this command ability. Now if I have to pile in, then I can see this yes probably a combat phase only thing, but even then it seems like some nitpicking there to me. I also will admit I didn't think they would a counter attack between attacks, figured it was you attacked, then attacked the second time not giving them a chance to recover. That is how I read it, like I said, I'm still a newbie and still trying to figure all this out.
Phox Jorkarzul
Crowsfoot
Trainee Warrior

Post by Crowsfoot »

Checkout my Lizardmen and others Here