The Comp Discussions - #3 Scenario Comp

The place for all game discussions on Age of Sigmar.

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

The Comp Discussions - #3 Scenario Comp

Post by Daeron »

Greetings,

Since Comp comes up as a discussion point on a regular basis, I thought I'd make a series of videos on it where I discuss their pro's and con's (according to me ;)). In the first video, I'm discussing using no comp or a social contract as a comp mechanic.

I hope you enjoy the video.
Cheers,
Daeron
I love me a bowl of numbers to crunch for breakfast. If you need anything theoryhammered, I gladly take requests.

Furnace of Arcana, a warhammer blog with delusional grandeur.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze
Amboadine
Miscast into the Warp
Miscast into the Warp

Re: The Comp Discussions - #1 No Comp

Post by Amboadine »

Saved for viewing. I will look forward to watching it on the commute home.
Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Re: The Comp Discussions - #2 Reinforcing the social contrac

Post by Daeron »

And here is my second video on the comp discussions. This time, I try to present ideas and concepts that can be used to build an event, ranking or rating system around the game using nothing but the social contract for the games itself.
While it may stray from the classic way to view a tournament, these ideas should work sufficiently to make a rewarding event or system.

I love me a bowl of numbers to crunch for breakfast. If you need anything theoryhammered, I gladly take requests.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze
Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Re: The Comp Discussions - #2 Reinforcing the social contrac

Post by Daeron »

And the third installment in the series.

- The stiff breeze