Thrall Warhost Question

The place for all game discussions on Age of Sigmar.

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Phox532
Executioner

Thrall Warhost Question

Post by Phox532 »

I was looking at the Thrall Warhost and it's ability "Kill Them Now" And I don't understand how it works (mostly cause I'm stupid more than likely). It says that they charge as if it was the charge Phase, pile in, then attack. Then it says they can repeat this later.

My question is does this mean that this unit is getting two charges and attacks in one turn? So say I used it on my Executioners, and they wipe out a unit in the hero phase, they can now charge a second unit in charge phase. Right?
Phox Jorkarzul
Haagrum
PhD in Dark Magic

Re: Thrall Warhost Question

Post by Haagrum »

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Kill Them Now! gives you an out-of-sequence charge, pile-in and attack with the unit chosen, which takes place in the Hero phase. Assuming that they met all the criteria to be able to charge again in the Charge phase (i.e. more than 3 inches from any enemy units, and haven't run or retreated that turn), they would be allowed to charge a new target following the normal rules (and then pile in and attack in the Combat phase). If the unit was still in combat after using Kill Them Now!, they'd still be allowed to pile in and attack as normal in the Combat phase.
"The wrath of a good man is not to be feared. They have too many rules."

"Good men don't need rules. Today is not a good time to find out why I have so many."