AoS match system points.

The place for all game discussions on Age of Sigmar.

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Phox532
Executioner

AoS match system points.

Post by Phox532 »

So I was listening to the Heelenhammer podcast and they were talking about how the new point system was based on their SCGT point system. So me being me, I went to the SCGT site to how power my army list was in comparison to other people's. I feel a little sad now mostly cause I thought that I had built a pretty solid list, but it's 86 points and the winners at the SCTG had 150 points which they said where equal to 2000pts in the old system. Here my list let me know that you think about. Here it the Point pool if you want to check it out, http://www.heelanhammer.com/SCGTdownloads/SCGT16PoolV2.0.pdf
Jokarzul WarHost
1 Dreadlord on Dragon-20pts
1 Drakespawn Knights-16pts
1 Drakespawn Chariot-4pts
1 Thrall WarHost-5pts
10 Bleak Swords-7pts
10 DarkShards-5pts
10 DarkShards-5pts
10 Executioners-12pts
12 Black Guard- 12pts
2 Sorceress-8pts
Has anyone else used the SCGT points system? What is your list like? How many points does it go up to? What should I add to my list, if I want to be competitive in a tournament? I was thinking that in the short term I want to add a War Hydra, that would get me another 17 points 12 for the Hydra and 5 for the Ebondrake Warhost. Long term I'd like to buff up all my core units to 25 models each. So what do you think? Be brutal.
Phox Jorkarzul