New Box Release?

The place for all game discussions on Age of Sigmar.

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Phox532
Executioner

New Box Release?

Post by Phox532 »

When is our new box release coming? I mean for real, what gives? HaHa. No I am just wondering when the new box sets are coming for the Dark Elves. I want to pick up a war Hydra and some Drakespawn Knights, but I want to wait to see if a Start Collecting box comes out and if they are in a box together. The wait is killing me.
Phox Jorkarzul
Haagrum
PhD in Dark Magic

Re: New Box Release?

Post by Haagrum »

I strongly suspect you'll be waiting a long time for it.

There were none with the Order battletome, probably because it would have been difficult to single out a faction. For Dark Elf miniatures, I'd expect a Darkling Covens, Scourge Privateers or Daughters of Khaine box ahead of an Order Serpentis one.
"The wrath of a good man is not to be feared. They have too many rules."

"Good men don't need rules. Today is not a good time to find out why I have so many."
Phox532
Executioner

Post by Phox532 »

Dark Covens wouldn't be bad, I have a quiet a few of those models, so I'd be down with expanded that part of my army.
Phox Jorkarzul
Phox532
Executioner

Post by Phox532 »

I was on a livecast with Uncle Atom from Tabletopminis and some there said that on dakkadakka there is a rumor that Start Collectng Boxes for the Aelves are coming out and even some more universal keywords for the all the aelves to try to tie them together, besides Aelves.

Personally I hope that it is a universal Battle Standard Bearer that can kick off different abilities for the different factions.
Phox Jorkarzul