Who we are (Introduction thread).

Got something to talk about? Be it video games, other tabletop or card games, even random stuff - this is the place to post!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Anaryin
Lord of the 7th Convent

Post by Anaryin »

Myself, I'm João [insert other 4 names here] Rodrigues, 18 and a half years old and playing Warhammer for... 3 years now :)
Silas
the Mad

Post by Silas »

*wonders if he needs introducing*

I'm James, as the regulars know. I'm now 19 (just over 2 weeks ago)
Been in the hobby for just over 9 years, I have around 50,000pts of Fantasy (shared with my fiance) . Again, the regulars know what I've got :P

Dark Alliance wrote: I've spent so much money with GW they send me xmas cards!

I got a birthday card from them once...
Venkh
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Venkh »

Peter Johnstone, Im 32, work in IT and am married with 2 kids.
I have been playing since about 1986 with a layoff between 1993 and 2002 so in some ways im a relative newb.
Dark Elves were my first and only army untill a year ago when i diversified into VC, Empire and Dwarfs.
I have always played eldar in 40k but have recently accuired around 2k of marines.
Kold
Black Guard

Post by Kold »

It's great see from how many different places we are. It could be great try to meet us, maybe in tournaments....
...kill'em all
Lexy
Assassin

Post by Lexy »

My name is Alex Roos, I'm from Holland and I'm 27 years.

I've been playing warhammer for not even a year now.
I've got about 2500 points of Orcs and Goblins and 3500 points dark elves or 3000 points Cult of pleasure.
The last two armies are both almost finished in painting
Damnosus
Highborn

Post by Damnosus »

hunter_commando wrote:Broder, I'm in central Jersey. Usually when people see Flemington, they think of the outlet stores and Flemington Furs.

Sweet, I live right in Ringoes, (if you do not already know) it is right outside of flemington. Where do you usually play?
I fear your services are as useful as a barbershop on the steps of the guillotine.
Evilfurby
Shade

Post by Evilfurby »

Andrew Rae Glasgow Scotland playing 8-9 years about 6 different armies(fantasy &40k) (no larger than 3000) total painted armies-0
by my actions ,I condemn thee.
Shi
Corsair

Post by Shi »

Kai Decker-Conradi from Karlsruhe, Germany. 23 years.
Playing warhammer since 1997. I own 4k DE + 1k DoW.
Never managed to get a 2k army painted. :oops:
Here am I,
here is death!
Ragnarok
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: Reading ancient books to learn, so I can bring the Apocolypse sooner.

Post by Ragnarok »

Thijs van der Lee from the Netherlands. I have a Druchii an Asur and a Wood elf force.
http://www.asur.org.uk/ulthuan/viewtopic.php?t=11002 Look at this and fight for Malekith.
Y.a
Dark Rider

Post by Y.a »

Yoni Anafi (y.a :lol: ) from Israel, im 18 and new to warhammer (1-2 year).
Maelith
Executioner

Post by Maelith »

I'm Xander van Weezel from Vlaardingen, the Netherlands. I´ve been playing warhammer 40k for 7 years and warhammer fantasy for 3 months.
I´ve got imperial guard, eldar, necrons, space marines, deamonhunters, tau and druchii.
And I´m 16.
Learned in the ways of Sun Tzu 8)
W/D/L
Mordheim Warband 2/-/1
Druchii (retired) 6/3/3
Empire 3/1/2
Wood Elves 12/4/7
Killbot2000
Slave on the Altar

Post by Killbot2000 »

Hello im john sills. From belleville ontario canada. been collecting 3-4 months now. Started skaven and was lured to the dark elfs. got 2 regiments of skaven and 5-6 single models. Dark elfs got 2 beastmasters painted and got a 300$ order in for a true start to dark elfs. " 2 corsair units, sorceress, whitch elfs regiment, dark rider 4 and 1 comand, 6 shades and maltus. Already have hydra and reaper bolt thrower. Thats my army before i start tweeking it.
Korath
Beastmaster

Post by Korath »

Hello fellow nutcases,deviants,outcasts and other outsiders of society...
Im Karl-Jakob Malmsten, 17, from a dark lil place in the cold land of sweden, (yes another crazy swede..in fact probably the crazisest :roll: ) and ive been into this hobby for a glorius 7 years(damn has it really been that long? time just flies by when ure having fun ey?) in wich ive collected SMs,CSMs, orcs, nids, lizzies,chaos in all its forms (really i have! both nurgle slaanesh khorne undivided and tzeentch in both fantasy and 40k)

and i first got lured into the wonderful world of warhammer when a mate of mine showed me a SM dreadnought, got hooked and bought a coupl of sm's and paint and ti rest be history 8)
BEware all innocents!!! the soulraptor has returned! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.....
Slayer69
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Slayer69 »

Hey, I'm Jan Ranau, German and I live in Germany. After getting hooked on the hobby in Englan (lived 4 years in London) in 1998 I have ensembled 3 Fantasy armies: Orcs and Gobbos (4k), Dwarfs (3k), DE(2.5k)....the painting goes almost complete, half done, painted around a unit.....lol*
Reaper
Malius
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Malius »

Matt G, from wiltshire, england. 16, have three 40k armies (blood angels, tyranids and eldar) but have been into warhammer for a long long time. some would say ive spent too much money on it, im running a total of about 2000quid now... :lol:
Archdukechocula wrote:In fact I think the problem is that there should be a better term for jerky WAAC people, such as Win Avoiding Normal Kindness, Especially Respect (A " WANKER " if you will).

now thats funny :P
Lord k

Post by Lord k »

John MacLean, from Oban in Scotland

currently i have 2500 points of Goblins, 3k of Dark Elves, 2k high elves and some ogre kingdoms and lizardmen odds and sods.

been playing not sure how long really. i can remember when 5th edition came out put it that way....
Buying Warhammer minis - expensive as hell

Seeing grown men list their win/loss/draw results in their sigs as though it compensates for anything - priceless.

www.pimpcostumes.com for all your clothing needs...
Hunter_commando
Dark Rider

Post by Hunter_commando »

Broder, do you live next to the cow farm, or the corn fields. !lol! JK. I haven't played for about a year since my friend got deployed. I'm still trying to get a hold of the rules, so I've never gone to a store to play the yokels. I'll be back into it in a few weeks when his tour is served.
Doc Z
Damnosus
Highborn

Post by Damnosus »

David-send me an e-mail when you get back into it-it should be in my profile
I fear your services are as useful as a barbershop on the steps of the guillotine.
Dalakh deathblow

Post by Dalakh deathblow »

i'm Alvin Sasmita from Jakarta, Indonesia (hope somebody know where it is.. oh and another thing, Bali is part of Indonesia and not the other way around ;) ) 21 and been playing for around 8 years.. i've played with almost every army except Chaos Dwarf and Brets, as i could never make up my mind, and i'm really glad that i finally played Dark Elves.. in fact, the DE are the longest army i play with and i definitely will keep them :P
Innocence proves nothing.
Darkfeather
Noble
Location: Silently stalking the Sunshine Coast, QLD, Australia

Post by Darkfeather »

Adrian Smith, Queensland, Australia.

Letssee, 18 years old and i've been playing warhammer since about a month before they started pulling all the 5th ed stuff off the shelves to make way for 6th ed.... and i'm still waiting for them to bring out the new army book for my first army :roll: Got converted to the Druchii after reading the revision and deciding to try an army that actually had an army book :D

@Dalakh Deathblow: I know where Jakarta is mate ;)
Alith Anar wrote: So in conclusion, do bring them whenever you feel like it. They do, after all, cut people's heads off for a living, and that's gotta count for something.
Falahk
Night Goblin

Post by Falahk »

Simon from sweden, have played wfb since the last days of the 5th ed using orcs, druchii and high elves(and proxed anything I wanted to try, ia all other armies)
SWFBR- Swedish Warhammer Tournament Calendar, Ranking and Forum
Dragonkin
Highborn

Post by Dragonkin »

Erik Elgerot (age 25) from Stockholm, Sweden, currently on loan to Dundee, Scotland studying computer games tech. Been in the hobby for about 13 years (started with Asur *boo hiss* and collect pretty much anything in WHFB, though I'm getting out of 40k so my combined collection of whfb/40k is now "only" around 60000 pts.
Last edited by Dragonkin on Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dragonkin
--
If right is wrong, then what's left must be right

New Dragon Isle - http://dragonisle.drunok.org
Archamedius
Black Guard

Post by Archamedius »

Rick Replogle, From Cincinnati, OHIO. I've been playing GW Games for 7 years now, I started with Fantasy and quickly switched to 40k because at the time there were few fantasy players in the area. The fantasy crew has grown recently so I am back into Fantasy (I prefer this game to 40K). I have (40K) Space Marines, Chaos, Witch Hunters (Favorite) and (Fantasy) Druchii. My wife has Dark Eldar and Lizardmen.

And a big round Hello All to everyone.

Arch
------

- Pain is Temporary, Knowledge is forever.
Theeviluncle
Warrior

Post by Theeviluncle »

shi wrote:Kai Decker-Conradi from Karlsruhe, Germany. 23 years.
Playing warhammer since 1997. I own 4k DE + 1k DoW.
Never managed to get a 2k army painted. :oops:

My name is Wolfgang Höll. I also live near Karlruhe in germany and I'm 17 years old.

I'm playing warhammer since 1999. My armies are ca. 7k of Dark Elves, 2k of Beastmen and 3k of Vampires and I'm just starting with Empire.

Nice to meet somebody from "my corner". I'd like to have a game with you. Interested? (kannst mir ja ne pn schreiben^^)
Last edited by Theeviluncle on Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shaldekon
Shade

Post by Shaldekon »

Joonas Lohiluoma, age 16, and from Finland, if anyone cares, Started WFB about 3 years ago with HE :oops: , and played my first game with druchii the same day I joined this great site. (IIRC 1st of December).