WFB Intersite Campaign - Poor showing by Druchii net

Got something to talk about? Be it video games, other tabletop or card games, even random stuff - this is the place to post!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

WFB Intersite Campaign - Poor showing by Druchii net

Post by Langmann »

Your friendly admin here,

In an effort to increase activity, interaction and fun on Druchii.net (since people were complaining about a decline) I programmed an online campaign all the fansites in the WFB world can pariticipate. While the membership is growing quickly we're getting way more people from the other sites than Druchii.net itself.

There is both a link on the main menu bar and if you don't like that you can also go here : http://www.wfbcampaign.net

Also our campaign discussion forum is here: http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t=43970

Probably the first thing you should do when you go there is read the FAQ so you have a picture of what is going on. It seems complicated but basically this is a war between the Forces of Darkness and those of Light. In Druchii terminology, lets kill the High Elves, and if we take out someone else oh well...

We should try and make a good showing from this site, it would be embarassing if the HE beat us down in this. While the campaign does require you to play real warhammer games, if you are unable to do this the campaign also allows users to contribute to the fluff in multiple ways, such as a fluff wiki etc.

You can also join factions which get special actions.

Lets Kill some HE.
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Slerac fellblade
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Slerac fellblade »

So what is this all about...I am lazy.
Ian: We are trying to help as many starving children as possible
Me: Wait a day and there will be less of them
Langmann

Post by Langmann »

Slerac Fellblade wrote:So what is this all about...I am lazy.

Too lazy to click on a link? That's lazy.

Its all about playing your fantasy battles this summer and having them mean something in a campaign. It is also about denying the HE, Asrai, Dwarfs and other scum the ability to crow that they took our Black Ark.
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Fingol darkwater
Witch King's Envoy

Post by Fingol darkwater »

Plus I'm planning a very special suprise for our lightsided foes.

What's worse than impending doom? A Druchii with a sense of humor :twisted:

But seriously, rather than forcing me to go around handing out individual invitations just register and contact me there. We'll get you set up and you'll be helping us scheme in no time.
Druchii Discussion and History mod

Behind every mask, is a man
who can't live in his own skin.
He lives by the flask.
He bathes in his past
and dies of his own sins