Dial-up vs Broadband

Got something to talk about? Be it video games, other tabletop or card games, even random stuff - this is the place to post!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

What do you use?

Dial-up
4%
Broadband/cable/something really fast
96%

Total votes: 70

Seanzala
Death Jester

Post by Seanzala »

Broadband for me.

Sean

PS Can we post pictures now due to this?
Rork
Lord of Khorne
Lord of Khorne

Post by Rork »

seanzala wrote:PS Can we post pictures now due to this?

As was mentioned before, this won't change anything - Please only post links to images (or even better, albums of images). Posting images does all sorts of odd things to the thread layout, which is reason enough to keep them off the forums.

Certainly if we ever end up changing anything, we'll bear these results in mind. But bandwidth hogs aren't nice, and even big signature images interfere with threads (No offence to the guys at asur.org, but some images you see there can be a bit too much).

"Rork.. a wonderful guy :)" - Linda Lobsta Defenda

+++ Team Mulligans +++
Eldacar
Loremaster

Post by Eldacar »

No offence to the guys at asur.org, but some images you see there can be a bit too much

None taken - I yelled* at some people about signatures during the WotB campaign.

* Well, maybe 'yelled' isn't quite accurate, but I did pointedly ask them to reduce the number/size willingly before I did it anyway. :P
"I live in hope and fear. Hope that once more the Lords of Caledor will ride on the backs of Dragons. Fear that if we do, when we do, it will be our last ride." ~Imrik, High Prince

Initiative Leader - Editors