HELP! I NEED SOMEBODY! HELP! NOT JUST ANYBODY!

Got something to talk about? Be it video games, other tabletop or card games, even random stuff - this is the place to post!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Vraneththecruel
Noble

HELP! I NEED SOMEBODY! HELP! NOT JUST ANYBODY!

Post by Vraneththecruel »

I play may armies for their storyline, ladies and gentlemen, and Im (gasp!) losing interest in Tomb Kings (hee hee hee Womb Kings, the army of fetis warriors). I need alll of you helpful helpers to post reasons why the Tomb Kings are interesting, why their storyline is cool, and why they are relevant to the rest of the warhammer world. thanks.
My avatar is kind of hypocritical isnt it?
Drasanil
Dru Perim

Post by Drasanil »

They aren't, they're a rather dull they are only interested in protecting there beloved pyramid, stick with dark elves they are much more fun what with all the raiding and pillaging not to mention brutely killing high elves, :mrgreen:
The truth behind the Sundering:
Rork wrote:High Elf: "I'm not fat!"
Dark Elf: "Of course you're not, dear. You've just grown lazy and indolent and wrecked the inheritance for our children!"
High Elf: "I want a divorce."
Leithel and odd
My own worst enemy

Post by Leithel and odd »

Alright this hsouldn't be too hard. Pick one of your favorite egyptian mummy files (the Mummy, or the mummy returns, or Stargate if you really want!) and go with it.

I see the tomb kings as an easily themed army wh ich is why I was tempted to buy some... if I diddn't already have 4 armies.
Then, upon the velvet sinking, I betook myself to linking
Fancy unto fancy, thinking what this ominous bird of yore --
What this grim, ungainly, ghastly, gaunt and ominous bird of yore
Meant in croaking "Nevermore."

E. A. Poe
Vraneththecruel
Noble

shut up drasarnil. thnx leithel now to rummage through my DVD collection.
Vice
Highborn

Post by Vice »

shut up drasarnil

lol.

i play armies for the minis so i would stick to them just for the cool models (i love the Ushabites or whatever) and the chariots are cool too. If you want good fluff go to the Library and read up on ancient Egypt or watch a discovery channel and your bound to see something on them.

The Egyptians were very fascinating people, Just read up on them and then make fluff for your own army. Something that makes you feel compelled to stick with them
Vraneththecruel
Noble

righto Dave Chappelle ;)
Lalle- the pomegranite
Cold One Knight

Post by Lalle- the pomegranite »

Did someone say all chariot army? (that sounds fun... wouldnt be terribly good though. But hell, back to my all doomdiver and snotling army.) Ancient civilisation! What more do you want... just look at some egyptian armies and themes, yu'l probably find something
Pomegranites- previously only seen in bad fantasy and famous five books (i know i shouldnt read them, but the ham is just too tempting) now theyre taking over the fruit world.
Rork
Lord of Khorne
Lord of Khorne

Re: HELP! I NEED SOMEBODY! HELP! NOT JUST ANYBODY!

Post by Rork »

VranethTheCruel wrote:I play may armies for their storyline, ladies and gentlemen, and Im (gasp!) losing interest in Tomb Kings (hee hee hee Womb Kings, the army of fetis warriors). I need alll of you helpful helpers to post reasons why the Tomb Kings are interesting, why their storyline is cool, and why they are relevant to the rest of the warhammer world. thanks.

Their nemesis is Nagash - now he is one nice part of the WHFB background.

"Rork.. a wonderful guy :)" - Linda Lobsta Defenda

+++ Team Mulligans +++
Setzer
Black Guard
Location: Dirty dozen H.Q, robbing women underwear, 2nd door to your right

Post by Setzer »

Their nemesis is Nagash - now he is one nice part of the WHFB background

Not if you want to play Nagah. One of my favorite WFB character... So much background than, lets say... Malekith?? :mrgreen:
'There is only one battle to win: the last one' - Napoleon Bonaparte

Member of the dirty dozen (who in fact are 13)