Squig Cake

Got something to talk about? Be it video games, other tabletop or card games, even random stuff - this is the place to post!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Dreadlordhauclir
Slave (off the Altar)

Squig Cake

Post by Dreadlordhauclir »

I don't know if anyone has seen this yet, but it needs to be seen by those of you who haven't. Trust me its worth it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27500765@N06/3516799707/

Yes, that is a Squig. And yes it is cake...no it is not a lie. :D
If I recall the article right, they made it for the guys at Mythic in celebration of Warhammer Online...Don't quote me on that, I'm not 100% sure...Regardless, pretty sweet cake...Wonder if I can get my wife to make one for me...
T'keela
Noble

Post by T'keela »

BAHAHA! That is awesome...time to hit up the next door neighbour for a cold one cake.
T'Keela Darkspine
Group 30
Stats: WS4 S3 T4 D4 I4
Equip: Sword, Light Armour, blackpowder pistol, 4 bullets, 2GP.
Skills:
Dreadlordhauclir
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Dreadlordhauclir »

Now that would be something! If these cakes weren't so expensive, I think I might spring for one. I think they run, on average, $200-$500 USD a cake
Name : Isilvar Hausrik
Height & Weight : 6'5", roughly 190lbs
Class : Warrior

WS: 4 S: 4 T: 3 D: 3 I:4

Equipment: Long sword, Shield, Light Armor
Ehakir
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Ehakir »

Eat it!!! Die you Squig!!

It is reaaally cool :P A bit no-life maybe, but reaaally cool. Very expensive though, 200-500 USD.. Maybe it is just to make sure there will stay some people left with some sanity (and who have not enough money to spend on such ... things ^^)
"Ceterum censeo Ulthuan esse delendam"
-Ehakir

3/4 of games are won by deathstars. Copy this into your signature if you still use real tactics to win.
Linkinhearts666
Dark Rider

Post by Linkinhearts666 »

It is reaaally cool A bit no-life maybe, but reaaally cool. Very expensive though, 200-500 USD.. Maybe it is just to make sure there will stay some people left with some sanity (and who have not enough money to spend on such ... things ^^)

agreed

greatest cake hahaha
Ayxxia the Shade is hiding in the shadows and waiting to attack...

Best way to get rid of a treeman is wait until the owner has it on the table in front of him and then kick him very hard in the groin from behind. When he doubles up and smacks his face intoit, he should wreck the treeman and it will teach the little bastard not to run a treeman at 750

Its the Druchii way of gaming!
Vesidel
Dark Rider

Post by Vesidel »

That's pretty neat. You'd almost hate to eat it though.