GW Store Staff

Got something to talk about? Be it video games, other tabletop or card games, even random stuff - this is the place to post!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Dragon9
Assassin

Re: GW Store Staff

Post by Dragon9 »

My local store is run by a great guy. It's a one man operation (so is the one in Columbus). And actually, before he took the store over, he had never even heard of Warhammer. He's not pushy, just the standard "do you need any paints or glue?" When you buy something. He engages people when they come into the store and he doesn't recognize them, answers questions if they're new (the store's in a good location for foot traffic), and if they're experienced he tells them about the events upcoming at the store, asks what army they play etc. great guy. He's started quite a few events, including painting contests and escalation leagues, that have really built that store into quite the little community.

Much like an FLGS, he's made it so you want to go there to buy your stuff to support the store.
"The dark elves have everything cool. They are pirate blood cultist ninjas riding dinosaurs and flinging magic. They're metal. They're the most metal race out there, rivaled only by Warriors of Chaos. They bring a cauldron of boiling blood onto the battlefield. You don't get much more metal than that." -- Mostlyharmless on Warseer

My Blog: A Small World - My Life in Miniatures

Image Image