Fan Art

Got something to talk about? Be it video games, other tabletop or card games, even random stuff - this is the place to post!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

L1qw1d
Malekith's Personal Guard

Fan Art

Post by L1qw1d »

Please move where appropriate.

Do we have a Fan Art thread? For WHFB, the Druchii, or just the game in general?
Oderint dum Metuant.
Rork
Lord of Khorne
Lord of Khorne

Post by Rork »

I think once upon a time we may have done, but that was probably years ago.

By all means start one ;) .

I'm on the lookout for general Dark Elf art that we can use in the banners at the top, so if anyone has their own artwork they like to be considered, get in touch.

"Rork.. a wonderful guy :)" - Linda Lobsta Defenda

+++ Team Mulligans +++
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

P&M forum would be the place (painting is not only done on models, after all).
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Saintofm
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Saintofm »

I'd to see some of your stuff, I'm addicted to fan art.
Who needs sanity? I have a Hydra
L1qw1d

Post by L1qw1d »

P&M for a new one? 10-4.

I'd hope it'd be anyone or if you like ANY army (I have a skink for my wife.). I'm not that good, so I'm just hoping we're not truly that dark elf in that respect :lol: :oops:
Oderint dum Metuant.
L1qw1d

Post by L1qw1d »

I'm working on posting my stuff. my 'weekend' is only one actual day- Weds. and there's a lot of work to be done lol

BTW: I drew a character I would sneak into a game to be an alternative to the one I ended up having at the end of the Blood in the Badlands we ran (a Master that ended up being FAR scarier than a Dreadlord at the end lol. Dreadlord CONSTANTLY got owned. Master ALWAYS won by some some bizarre twist at the end :lol: )

100 Points. Dracien Rakarth
'His time in exile? I'd say it made him more beast than druchii...'
(Stats are as Master, S:4, AS 5+ and WS 3+ )
-Beast Master
=Carries a Beast Master's Scourge

-Pauldrons of Fallen Leaves
Taken from a Wood Elf scout Hero, these shoulder guards and harness provide amazing protection for it's owner
= Light Armour, provides AS 5+ and a Ward of 3+

- 'I care not for your petty games'
=this unit does not benefit from the General's Leadership, but does not panic from other units Breaking nearby

-Rakarth's Blood
=This unit may join a unit of Beast Masters, or enter the field with 2 Beast Masters if he has a Monster of his own.

-Lord of Beasts
= This unit may purchase creatures from Storm of Magic as a normal Rare choice in exchange for a Hydra. this counts against the normal points of the army, must be WYSIWYG, and is a Rare Choice. He may also adjust a standard Hydra to Poisonous for 5+ if he has not taken another beast.
Oderint dum Metuant.