New White Dwarf and Warhammer Visions

Got something to talk about? Be it video games, other tabletop or card games, even random stuff - this is the place to post!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Amboadine
Miscast into the Warp
Miscast into the Warp

New White Dwarf and Warhammer Visions

Post by Amboadine »

So today I decided to buy the new monthly and weekly magazine to see what changes they have made.
So Warhammer: Visions, the monthly magazine is basically a catalogue of pretty pictures. Very little text of substance, although it is in three languages. Not something I will be purchasing again although of use as ideas for colours and modelling.

The new White Dwarf however is not at all bad value for £2:40. It has some articles to read, albeit fairly short and rules for a new Dwarf King. It feels a lot less like a catalogue now but at 32 pages is just too small for me to want to buy it weekly.

All in all a little disappointed, I might buy it for a few more weeks but am I am not sure I would bother with a subscription as yet.

How are others finding the change?
Blackphantom
Shade

Re: New White Dwarf and Warhammer Visions

Post by Blackphantom »

i'll get mine tuesday, can't judge yet
xFallenx
Malekith's Best Friend

Re: New White Dwarf and Warhammer Visions

Post by xFallenx »

I'm in the same boat as you. Visions, unless there is something I hear about afterword’s that I have an interest in, I can do without. The weekly... same thing as Visions, unless there is something I am specifically interested in, I don't think I'll need it. Disappointed overall.
Oct 2013-Current: 3-2-0