New Weekly Warhammer Podcat from Bad Dice

Got something to talk about? Be it video games, other tabletop or card games, even random stuff - this is the place to post!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Benji
Malekith's Personal Guard

New Weekly Warhammer Podcat from Bad Dice

Post by Benji »

Hi all,

I'd like to let you all know about a brand new show from Bad Dice.

After wrapping up the daily podcast in May and taking the summer off (while we welcomed a new member to the Bad Dice family!) I have returned with a new Weekly format. Going forwards there will still be 2 separate editions of Bad Dice Podcast. The fortnightly episodes will be moving to a monthly release and the new show will be released every week.

The new monthly episodes will be the current full cast with semi-regular guests and will continue to feature topics like tournament reports, army book review and our hobby updates and will usually be around 2 hours an episode. The all new weekly episodes will be just myself with regular guest interviews. The topics will be similar to what used to feature on the daily show, with the latest news and new releases as it happens, tips and tactics, more focused segments, occasionally going of topic to look at wider gaming too (only occasionally though!) These episodes will be around 30 mins.

In addition to this there is now going to be a weekly episode for Snake Eyes members too.

The first 2 episode of the Weekly show are up right now. On Episode 1 I talk about my summer off from gaming and podcasting, and the amazing amount of painting I managed to get done (well, amazing for me!) and in episode 2 I have a guest on the show to debate the 'Best Army In Warhammer' and if it really Nagash and the Undead Legion.

So to get all of these shows you can go to baddice.co.uk and listen directly from the website.

You can subscribe on iTunes to both feeds, the monthly episode on the original Bad Dice Podcast feed and the Weekly episode will be on the Bad Dice Daily podcast feed.

Both of these RSS feeds (Monthly+ Weekly) can also be used to subscribe via any other podcast app. Snake Eyes members can also get all the bonus episodes direct to your device with via an RSS feed too.

If you have any feedback on these new formats or requests for future topics I would love to hear it, leave a message here or contact me at bencurry@baddice.co.uk

Thanks for listening!

Ben Curry.
T.D.
Killed by Khorne
Killed by Khorne
Location: Hinterlands of Khuresh; The Lost City of the Angels

Re: New Weekly Warhammer Podcat from Bad Dice

Post by T.D. »

Awesome 8)

Thanks for letting us know!
OldHammer Advanced Ruleset
- Adding Tactical Depth to Your Favourite Tabletop Wargame