List of Stock!

Got something to talk about? Be it video games, other tabletop or card games, even random stuff - this is the place to post!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

List of Stock!

Post by Daeron »

Greetings,

With the occasional kit disappearing from the GW website, some boxes and models may become difficult to get. However, I know a few LGS (sometimes GW ones) that still have some of the old boxes. IE: I still know a place where I can get some 6th ed models ;)
Sometimes the shops don't advertise them well.. Or they just keep lying there. But that doesn't there is no interest.

Would it interest people to list the kits and boxes that are marked as unavailable on the GW site, but still discovered in a local store?
I'm guessing a few stores that might be happy to sell their last stock, and a few players that might just like to get their hands on the old kit.

If this interests you, let's talk about how we can get it organised.

Daeron
I love me a bowl of numbers to crunch for breakfast. If you need anything theoryhammered, I gladly take requests.

Furnace of Arcana, a warhammer blog with delusional grandeur.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze