Warhammer Youtuber 2015 Awards

Got something to talk about? Be it video games, other tabletop or card games, even random stuff - this is the place to post!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Warhammer Youtuber 2015 Awards

Post by Daeron »

Greetings,

The legends of Warhammer Youtubers deemed it fit to hold another annual Warhammer Youtuber Awards. It's a great way to recognize some of the content producers who put their time and effort in making videos for the community.
For those who are still fairly new to the whole Youtube community, this is an excellent place to pick up a few interesting channels, and you can even select them by topic you like the most ;)

Anyhow, I think it's a fun little extra to throw in the community.

Much to my own surprise, I was listed among the nominees for 9th Age (under the name Dieter). I'm a bit surprised, considering I try to make most of my theory videos open to multiple game systems and not only 9th Age. Only a few videos were restricted to 9th age, because they handled 9th Age mechanics specifically. Still, it's a pleasure to get such a recognition.
However, this is not a lobby to get you to vote on me. I believe my competitors have put more effort in their content, or at least produced more content than I did. I'm already surprised to be nominated, and consider that in itself enough of an honor.
I love me a bowl of numbers to crunch for breakfast. If you need anything theoryhammered, I gladly take requests.

Furnace of Arcana, a warhammer blog with delusional grandeur.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze
Amboadine
Miscast into the Warp
Miscast into the Warp

Re: Warhammer Youtuber 2015 Awards

Post by Amboadine »

Congratulations on your nominations Daeron.
Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Daeron »

These are the final hours of the vote! Make sure you put in your vote. Here's the link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MS6SZ3J

Whilst optional, I'd appreciate any vote for me for the 9th Age content category, but I confess I'm not the best one on that list ;)

All candidates are introduced here:

And I made a dashing campaign to get some votes in here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_sGR8i ... lY4NNwQbYy

Enjoy, but make sure to vote :)
I love me a bowl of numbers to crunch for breakfast. If you need anything theoryhammered, I gladly take requests.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze
Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Daeron »

And the results are in!

- The stiff breeze
Amboadine
Miscast into the Warp
Miscast into the Warp

Post by Amboadine »

Congratulations on your well deserved award. Great campaign videos too.
Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Daeron »

Thanks Amboadine :)
I went way outside the box for fun, giggles and because I had nothing to lose. I didn't expect such a massive response from the community but it is welcome and appreciated. I reckon that 9th Age being so new and having a slow start on YouTube played a big role as well... But I'm still amazed and amused at the result of this stunt.

I think I deserved Vince's challenge to continue producing more content. :)

- The stiff breeze