How to fix a misguided action.

Got something to talk about? Be it video games, other tabletop or card games, even random stuff - this is the place to post!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Crimsonsun
Trainee Warrior

How to fix a misguided action.

Post by Crimsonsun »

OK lets get this straight out there, I owe someone a huge amount of dark elf minis, now while I never intended to default upon the trade, life and travel made it easy for me to forget and ignore the situation. This is going back more than a decade though I don't know how far in honesty as I don't have the records hence my post as I want to find the person I ripped off.

Why now? Because I'm about to be in possession of the minis for the first time in that period, as they've been in storage that I couldn't easily or reliably access, so while this has been on my mind for a good while now I've not been able to attempt resolution. I would like to mention that while I am in no way attempting to deny my actions in this case where anything but disgraceful I have made many many other trades of miniatures and have never had anything but glowing trade reports for them.

Now if anyone is interested I can detail the hows and whys but I'm not looking to mitigate or reduce responsibility for my actions simply I am looking to get the minis that are owed to where they should be along with some additions by way of compensation though its not likely to be close to fair compensation but its all I can do.

The information I have is my victim is from Austria and if its you your going to know it though I'd appreciate some form of list detailing what's owed or any other way of identifying its you I owe them too. This is a huge amount of minis covering a vast selection of eras of DE minis and its not to me about the fiscal aspect as it is that I've neglected the social/hobby side by doing this that's been eating away at me.

Once resolved I'd understand if the mods or the community feels I'm no longer welcome here as my actions while never intended have been utterly without excuse and that's partly why I'm posting here very publicly because I'm not looking to hide from the ramifications of my crime.

Thanks for Reading:
crimsosnun
Duffman327
Executioner

Re: How to fix a misguided action.

Post by Duffman327 »

Buddy, as part (although a tiny part) of this community i would have to say that there is nothing wrong with what you are doing and your intentions are in good spirit. i can't see any reason for you to be un-welcome here, but i am no moderator.

If i was on the receiving end of this, i would be delighted in seeing an entire army of dark elves given to me no matter how long it has been.

I wish you all the best in finding the owner.

PS. it is a pretty Dark Elf thing to do ....
I am the Silent Wind of Doom... Whoosh!