Repeater Auxiliaries

This forum is created in support of the development of http://www.the-ninth-age.com/index.php?board/5-elves-of-darkness/

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Lord Drakon
Malekith's Best Friend

Repeater Auxiliaries

Post by Lord Drakon »

Please share your experiences, synergies and uses of your Repeater Auxiliaries!
toots
Beastmaster

Re: Repeater Auxiliaries

Post by toots »

Unit of 30 with enchanted blades cast on them. 50% more hits (4+ to hit now, 60 shots), and -2AP. Dakka dakka dakka!!! I'm claiming this as my invention!! The toots manouvre we'll call it!!!
Lord Drakon
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Lord Drakon »

toots wrote:Unit of 30 with enchanted blades cast on them. 50% more hits (4+ to hit now, 60 shots), and -2AP. Dakka dakka dakka!!! I'm claiming this as my invention!! The toots manouvre we'll call it!!!

I will field 25 of them with full command and flaming banner, I will try out the toots-dakkadakka manouevre soon haha. I think that the Repeater Auxiliaries are one of the better core archer units there is, because of their option to take shields and thus receive parry. Multishot and armour piercing (1) is something all enemies fear, especially when 60 bolts every turn are clouding the skies.
toots
Beastmaster

Post by toots »

why stop at 25??!!! dakka dakka dakka!!!

Lord Drakon wrote:
toots wrote:Unit of 30 with enchanted blades cast on them. 50% more hits (4+ to hit now, 60 shots), and -2AP. Dakka dakka dakka!!! I'm claiming this as my invention!! The toots manouvre we'll call it!!!

I will field 25 of them with full command and flaming banner, I will try out the toots-dakkadakka manouevre soon haha. I think that the Repeater Auxiliaries are one of the better core archer units there is, because of their option to take shields and thus receive parry. Multishot and armour piercing (1) is something all enemies fear, especially when 60 bolts every turn are clouding the skies.