It's coming...

This forum is created in support of the development of http://www.the-ninth-age.com/index.php?board/5-elves-of-darkness/

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

It's coming...

Post by Calisson »

Stay tuned!
Tonight, the 9th Age forum server will heat hot!
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Amboadine
Miscast into the Warp
Miscast into the Warp

Re: It's coming...

Post by Amboadine »

Great. Look forward to giving it a proper read through.
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
toots
Beastmaster

Post by toots »

very disappointed that killer instinct has been removed from the unit previously known as executioners and all the other units that have lost it.
Lord Drakon
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Lord Drakon »

toots wrote:very disappointed that killer instinct has been removed from the unit previously known as executioners and all the other units that have lost it.

I think it is fair and love these new rules, very creative with our good shooting RBT and shades in rare. BTW 90 point for gladiators, this is waaaay too cheap but I guess I am the only one who plays them? :P they were insane badass now they are as cheap as spearman lol
Draecarion
Warrior

Post by Draecarion »

Well it's too late now. No point in :badh:
We will see how things go in the next few months.
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

I would like to see a proper analysis of the new game.
Not only our own AB, but also the new meta created by the change of all other AB.
Killerk
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Killerk »

I truly believe they got a good compromise, every one is equally dissatisfied with their nerfs !lol!

Its difficult to say how it is, as the final result can only be seen compared to other books.
Also known as Kanadian
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Planned release date for the official version 1.0 release is the 30th of April.

Then, no change, not even any erratum (this is being done right now) until at least September.
Draecarion
Warrior

Post by Draecarion »

Nice! I hope the promotion team is on fire at the moment :burns: (in a not-burning, but rather very active way).
I also try to discreetly mention T9A on every Warhammer youtube video I watch and on belloflostsouls, etc.
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

As a matter of fact, I am also part of the PR team in T9A.
We are working on posters, to be sent to shop owners and printable by anyone.
We thought indeed to call on the community of T9A members to relay on websites and social media and, more importantly, on local gaming shop.
Draecarion
Warrior

Post by Draecarion »

We are working on posters, to be sent to shop owners and printable by anyone.

That's awesome! You could also ask the big blogs to inclute their own T9A category (along all the other games like AoS, 40k, KoW, Infinity, etc.) and to report about the launch of version 1.0. That would be a powerful signal and it would be better if that request came from a more offical capacity, that is the PR team.

I mean these blogs:
http://www.belloflostsouls.net/
http://natfka.blogspot.co.at/

And yes, maybe ask the community in an announcement to spread the word. This has to be handled carefully though. I only mentioned T9A when it fit the topic and it seemed like a really good opportunity to advertise. We wouldn't want spam of T9A ads everywhere on the web, that would only grow negative feelings towards the project. So yeah ... not sure how to do this. The community itself would be the most powerful tool to spread the word about T9A, but people should exercise tact and not spam.