DeSade's Second Skaven League Battle!

Post Battle Reports here for bragging rights...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Harlequinn
Highborn

Post by Harlequinn »

Regarding the stupidity issue, I've been including general in my my CoK's as well as a BSB. Interestingly, I haven't failed a stupidity roll yet, and I've not lost more than 50% of my CoK's so far.

Well, except to that Great Unclean One the other day, but that was because we didn't read the rules for Demonic and took the Chaos player's word for it that demons are immune to all mundane weapons. :roll:
Azraele
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Azraele »

"Anyway my advice is always charge them in the flank."

That assumes you CAN charge them in the flank! Ratling guns and wall-to-wall troops protect flanks like nobody's business.

There are other ways to deal with Skaven, but as soon as someone finds a way to guarantee a flank every game the Skaven will weep tears of blood.~Azzie
Alith anar
Shadowking

Re: Ooh

Post by Alith anar »

Ryan wrote:nonsense! you can add rank bonus and with the general and a bsb nearby, they can rival elves leadership even. once 24 silverhelms (3 units with 8 and full command in each) charged 40 of my slaves (2 units of 20 each with musician), and I not only beat them, I also sent them running and ran down 1, killing them all, and the others fled off the board.

:shock: Now THAT is a frickin miracle... okay, not really. Who the hell front charges any decent regiment with 8 Silver Helms anyway?!
Regards, A.A.

"Epic Krueger the Mousefrightened was a trap, to see whether we'd generalize. Lose faith. Whine. Die inside.

And when the light seemed darkest... we get the visual equivalent of the opening lick from Thunderstruck."