2k battle, Chaos Slaanesh face down the filthy Asur

Post Battle Reports here for bragging rights...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Neknoh
Corsair

2k battle, Chaos Slaanesh face down the filthy Asur

Post by Neknoh »

This is what I've been able to whip up so far, this is just the moodsetter, more will come, more will come, I'll also post the lists used when the actual battle begins (do note, I do not have complete information on the HE list, I'll see what I can remember)

The green field was quiet, nothing passed upon its grass but the light feet of the wind as it danced across the blooming flowers of the field, threading lightly upon their crowns. Water skipped and jumped in their small brooks, playing tag with itself and brushing up aggainst small rocks along the small shores.
But then, the wind grew colder, the bright blue collour that had adorned the heavens turned grey and the sun that had shone upon the field drew away, seeking to hide from what it was to see. For there they walked, ironclad and adorned with fur, their weapons anointed in blood as they march onwards. White smoke rose from the outletts of their black enamel helmets and from the fresh blood on their weapons, a white net of rime spread across their armour and frost grew arround their boots when they put them down, snow started to fall arround them where they marched, bloodred in its collour, it told of what was to come for those who would stand aggainst them. Amongst their enamel lines walked a dark figure, cloaked in a huge, deep blue robe and with a yellowish straw hat, whose shadow concealed his face, only two glowing yellow eyes could be seen from within the shadows.

Beastlord Grun held his sword, a smooth voice whispering in his ear, urging him to try the blade of it, he had been given it the day before by his brother Narim, and he had yet to test its edge. With a grunt, he pointed at a nearby Ungor and its fellow shorthorned ones quickly grabbed it and dragged it before Grun. Grun raised the sword to cut the head out of the ungor, but before he could aim his blow, the sword itself drew down and plunged straight through the chest of the Ungor, the sword then continued to ripp out sideways and bite in from above aggain, and aggain, and aggain. There wasn’t much left of the Ungor, but Grun had a wicked smile on his face, the blood splattered across his fur and face did not seem to bother him, he just smiled.

Narim walked alongside his trusted sorceror, Alakh’Thal, the one who had blessed him and his brother, although, his brother had indeed been given a strange blessing, but Narim did not want to think of that now, instead, he was interested in the vision Alakh had to tell him about, for it was not only Alakh who had dreamt it, the dark emmissary had shown up this very morning, seeking to join them in the coming battle aggainst the Asur, a battle Narim hadn’t known anything about untill one of the daemonettes returned on her steed, telling him of the weakling army that marched aggainst them.

Narim knew it was time now, he shouted into the red snowfall and emediately, three female slaves led forth his steed, this masterful creature, perfected in its beauty, he walked up to it and wispered something into its ear before he mounted it and roared out the order to set up for a battle. Narim saw how his twisted brother Screamed out in joy and raised the daemonsword he had given him the previous day, a gift that the Emmissary had brought with him. Narim smiled beneath his helmet as he gripped the hallberd that a warrior reached to him, his very own hallberd that had been forged the day he was exalted, but not even memories of those days could take his mind off what Alakh had told him, the vision of a great shining being, with wings of fire that soared above the asur, he was sure that it meant that something strong aided the asur, but what he did not know, and he wished he wouldn’t have to know it either.
Pride and glory does not stop cannonballs, flyers do.
Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

Post by Langmann »

Hi from your friendly admin,

Looking good so far. Hope that you entered your report in the online campaign. See the link on the menu bar and the announcement in this forum.
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Saraphas
Warrior

Post by Saraphas »

yeah thats a really nice battle report start i want to see the rest of it!
i have few questions for the world:
1.who ever though of putting "s" in the word lisp?

2.who made the word for something which means to have problems reading and writting a word like dyslexia?

3. Is there another word for thesaurus?