LUSTRIA VS NAGGAROTH ONLINE CAMPAIGN - Play Here!

Post Battle Reports here for bragging rights...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

LUSTRIA VS NAGGAROTH ONLINE CAMPAIGN - Play Here!

Post by Kinslayer »

This is the place to post your lizardmen vs dark elf battle reports. Who will triumph in the online campaign, the Witch King or the Slann? The dark elves or the lizardmen? druchii.net or lustria-online.com?

Please see the information thread to learn how to participate.

Post your battle reports below. You should use the following format:

Your username and which army you were:
Your opponents username and website:
The points limit of the game that was played:
The scenario of the game that was played:
The army lists used as best you can remember:
A description of the game as it progressed:

CURRENT CAMPAIGN SCORE: DARK ELVES 1 - 0 LIZARDMEN

The campaign will end on the 1st October 2011.
Last edited by Kinslayer on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

Don't be shy! One month in and nobody as posted any battle reports... You don't need to do a big write up just a brief summary will do!
Sulphunet
Dark Rider

Post by Sulphunet »

I recently had a battle using my Dark Elves against a friend's Lizardmen. I had the unkillable Dreadlord as my general, placed in a unit of Executioners, everything is just a normal set up for a 2000pt game. My Sorceresses were able to shame the Slann Mage Priest he had in the magic phase several times and my War Hydra caused half his army to flee. Even though they were Cold-Blooded!

My Dark Elves won too
Success is measured in blood. Either yours, or your enemy's.

Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

Sulphunet wrote:I recently had a battle using my Dark Elves against a friend's Lizardmen. I had the unkillable Dreadlord as my general, placed in a unit of Executioners, everything is just a normal set up for a 2000pt game. My Sorceresses were able to shame the Slann Mage Priest he had in the magic phase several times and my War Hydra caused half his army to flee. Even though they were Cold-Blooded!

My Dark Elves won too

Can you expand on that slightly, what did each general bring to the table and what were the other key events that turned the battle in your favour? Is your opponent a member on this site or Lustria Online, if so what is their username? If not it would be best to ask them to sign up to either site.

The full campaign rules can be found here.
Sulphunet
Dark Rider

Post by Sulphunet »

My friend is not on either site, but I have sent him the link to Lustria.

I had the unkillable dreadlord, 2 sorceresses and an assassin
20 Warriors
20 Corsairs
10 Crossbowmen
15 Executioners
5 Cold One Knights
War Hydra
6 Shades

He had a Slann Mage Priest, a flying Skink Shaman and Chakax
20 Saurus warriors with spears
16 Saurus Warriors with hand weapons
10 Temple Guard
12 Skinks

2000pt game, and my sorceresses were a huge turning point. They both had Dark magic (don't criticize me for that) and Black Horror was definitely my best spell. I kept getting lucky in my dispells against the Slann too.

My Executioners butchered the Temple Guard (which had both Chakax and the Slann.) Chakax was a problem I couldn't get rid of, and the Slann was only affected by magical attacks.

And my War Hydra had it's natural slaughter, nearly destroying 1 unit of Saurus warriors. And caused a lot of his army to flee after a series of failed panic tests, even with cold blood

That's pretty much the highlights, the game went my way for pretty much the whole thing.
Success is measured in blood. Either yours, or your enemy's.

Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

Thanks. Your score has been counted, let me know your opponents username once he signs up!
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

For those who did not already guess, I let this campaign die out due to a lack of interest from either side. A nice idea, but one the masses did not desire, it seems!

Still, technically... WE WON! :lol:
Saori_nightstar
Black Guard

Post by Saori_nightstar »

Aaaaw shame it has ended! Im Druchii and my step sister is Lizardmen, would of suited us greatly LOL oh well, im hoping for the summer it is re-opened :D
Image Image Image
Lil' Waaagh Army | DRUCHII PLOG

'I may have the week and feeble body of a woman, I but I can assure you, I have the heart and stomach of a King!' - Elizabeth I
Dangerous Beans
The Guiding Eye
Location: Sat drinking 'soul stealer' cocktails in the city of Vilebrier with Morathi...

Post by Dangerous Beans »

Ditto Saori (though I have no siblings that play :cry:), shame this never really took off Kinslayer - did you have much written up in terms of campaign material?
Bonesaww666
Corsair

Post by Bonesaww666 »

I came, I saw, I want to do one of these! And conquer!

This is the greatest idea I have ever seen... I have no Lizardmen in my meta, but this sounds like a badass idea! Seriously if you ever start hatching another idea like this I would love to take part!

I even like writing BatReps (does this site support photos!? I had a nightmare of a time never figurin out how to put them on over at the Daemonic Legion!) and have fun running with fluff, so where I'm going with this is PM me if you ever want to do something like this... Even a little like this...