Assassin/Death Hag in the Non-Khainite unit+ CoB

Have a question about the Warhammer rules? Ask them here!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Dm crew
Trainee Warrior

Assassin/Death Hag in the Non-Khainite unit+ CoB

Post by Dm crew »

If Non-Khainite unit, including Assassin/Death Hag, loses hth combat but is locating within 12 inches of the CoB, will they receive stubborn or no?
Omnichron
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Omnichron »

Yes and No.

A stubborn character gives the unit stubborn when he joins the unit. A khainite character is a khainite unit and has stubborn.

However, the unit isn't khainite when the character is in it... so, does the unit get stubborn or not?

In a friendly game I wouldn't claim to get that stubborn from the cauldron+assasin/death hag as the unit isn't khainite and the character isn't a khainite unit anymore, although you should check with any tournaments you join about it.

I play in tournaments that is ETC or ETC light, and in their FAQ, you get the stubborness for the unit.
Personal quote: "It's better to do little damage and lose nothing than to do lots of damage and lose everything."
Final tournament score for 7th DE book in 8th edition - W/D/L: 25/5/10
Dm crew
Trainee Warrior

Post by Dm crew »

Omnichron wrote:Yes and No.
I play in tournaments that is ETC or ETC light, and in their FAQ, you get the stubborness for the unit.

Me too :)
I asked ths question in the ETC of this year and received answer "yes, it does" However, I couldnt find this question in its FAQ, but I hope that it will be written in the next year 8)