Logo
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 11:27 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
Crazzzyyy idea about Exec. 
Assassin

Exec has also hand weapon!!!! Why not second hand weapon?? Using Draich when fighting against eg Goblins is a creazy idea with double hand weapons they will be wery deadly against infantry and using Draich cav units will be easilly cuted off becouse of KB and S. Disadventage - they will become corsairs with KB

Mon Mar 17, 2003 12:05 am
Profile ICQ
Shade

Bad idea. Dark elves don't need more multi functional units. We already have city guard. The orgin of the Druchii is to have lots SPECIALIZED units working together, not one unit working on it's own.

Mon Mar 17, 2003 10:00 am
Noble

Well, it would be useful, but not at all in theme with the Executioners. Also, there is not a single reason to give them a second handweapon other then 'it would make them stronger'. And just making units stronger is not what we try to do; we fix some problems.

Mon Mar 17, 2003 10:18 am
Assassin

Sory you can corect me but don't we talk about making Exec stronger?? Sory but e g O&G have CHOPA which could be treated as a double handed weapon or one handed combined with shield or second HW

Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:54 am
Profile ICQ
Hunter Of The Night

If you've let your Executionersget into combat with a huge unit of Goblins they deserve to die due to your tactical error :evil:.

The thing is that some units are only good against other specific units. We don't want all our units to be good at fighting everything, otherwise the list will become cheesy and overpowered.

Mon Mar 17, 2003 5:47 pm
Shade

I really like the idea for executioners of Ivelos, which make exes better in the second round and the rounds after that. The executioners may strike back even if they are slain. This would solve their problems in the rounds of combat after the first. It would also make them quite unique and powerful, but that's want we want don't we?

Mon Mar 17, 2003 6:02 pm
Hunter Of The Night

We don't want an ovepowered list. We want a list with more choices available to us. I think Exes are fine the way they are now (with the revision) and should be S4 and have the option for HA. They aren't really designed to survive long rounds of combat. More a support unit designed to deal with high T and armoured troops, often with the support of another unit (Cityguard, Corsairs etc.)

Mon Mar 17, 2003 6:46 pm
Assassin

if they will be basicly with S4 it will be nice and one more thing don't punish me for this idea as I have said it is only my crazzzyyyy idea!!!

Mon Mar 17, 2003 6:53 pm
Profile ICQ
Malekith's Best Friend

We don't want an ovepowered list. We want a list with more choices available to us. I think Exes are fine the way they are now (with the revision) and should be S4 and have the option for HA. They aren't really designed to survive long rounds of combat. More a support unit designed to deal with high T and armoured troops, often with the support of another unit (Cityguard, Corsairs etc.)

Ypu, that makes them great 'shock troops'. That's my preferred option too.

Wed Apr 16, 2003 4:17 am
Terror of the South

ridiculous no

Cmon we want execs to have wysiwyg with heavy armour. Cantradiction much?

Are you interested in seeing the overthrow of his incompetence to be replaced by a system capable of taking Ulthuan back??

Join the spirit of Lakulei today - PM me now!

Sat Apr 19, 2003 10:40 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 10 posts ]