Need help compiling?

This forum is now locked until it is time to start the process of writing the new Dark Elf army book.

Well done to all those who took part!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Nameless one
Trainee Warrior

Need help compiling?

Post by Nameless one »

I read the post about the standings with GW. I hereby want to offer my help: Would it be usefull if I posted all the comments the play testers gave under the units or magic items that we have created?

p.e. I will type down the hand of T'sarra and under it all the comments people gave about the hand in the battle reports:
- overpowered because blabla,....
- Usefull too expensive
- Very fluffy would not use it again.

I don't know how much time GW wants to put in reading all our battle reports but I can somewhat imagine that they don't want to reread all the battle reports. So this can become a very quick refererence sheet.
"Don't ask the Nameless One his name: he hasn't got one"
Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

Post by Langmann »

That is my sad job...

Right now playtesting is the major help I need. However I will put you on the backburner for later when I am sure I'll need help.

Thank you. :D
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."