Logo
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Asrai, Ulthuan and Druchii websites 
Chosen Babe of Slaanesh

Loki wrote:
Well it's good to have you back, though I'm sad to say I believe the chat is pretty much dead. But Rork is still about and kicking it.

Yeah I've tried the chat a few times in the last few weeks and there was nobody there :(

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure
Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh
Erotic nighmares beyond any measure
And sensual daydreams to treasure forever

Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:25 am
Shade

I think merging is the way to go to the point where we just have one login. Then have a bunch of sub forums as needed.

But before this happens those of Ulthuan must swear allegiance to Maliketh. :)

Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:21 pm
Malekith's Personal Guard

While I'm no Wood Elf fan, I think it would be quite valuable to the hobby as a whole to keep Arasai up and running in some form or another.

Option two sounds like the best.

Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:59 pm
Beastmaster

I thought this would happen sooner or later. We basically need to follow how the B&C is run: sub sections for different coloured marines and common ones for all.

What I think will be a problem is certain posters on Ulthuan want to promote non-GW games. How that meshes with trying to move forward in a new AoS world I don't know.

One thing's for sure, I'll be very happy to see an active painting forum with all flavours of elves in. :D

Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:38 am
Miscast into the Warp
Miscast into the Warp

Darkmark wrote:
I thought this would happen sooner or later. We basically need to follow how the B&C is run: sub sections for different coloured marines and common ones for all.

What I think will be a problem is certain posters on Ulthuan want to promote non-GW games. How that meshes with trying to move forward in a new AoS world I don't know.

One thing's for sure, I'll be very happy to see an active painting forum with all flavours of elves in. :D

Having non GW games is not a bad thing. There are a lot of games out there for people to get involved with.
We have a separate section for exactly this.

My Kings of War Plog - Twilight Kin / Nightstalkers

Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:01 pm
Lord of Khorne
Lord of Khorne

Darkmark wrote:

I don't see an issue with having areas for different games. They don't have to dominant but, let's face it, a lot of people have moved on to other games. So why not offer them something?

"Rork.. a wonderful guy :)" - Linda Lobsta Defenda

+++ Team Mulligans +++

Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:27 pm
Beastmaster

TBH, I'm not fussed which set of rules people use to push their models around. It could get a little awkward though with some pushing their ideas/ rules while others prefer regular GW vanilla, no?

Anyways, that's for those with vested interests. I'm far, far more excited for a new bigger painting section.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:57 pm
Lord of Khorne
Lord of Khorne

Darkmark wrote:
TBH, I'm not fussed which set of rules people use to push their models around. It could get a little awkward though with some pushing their ideas/ rules while others prefer regular GW vanilla, no?

The beautiful thing about being a moderator is that if someone gets pushy, you can push right back...and harder, too :twisted: .

With forums for different systems, for the most part you won't have "My game is better than your game" going on.

"Rork.. a wonderful guy :)" - Linda Lobsta Defenda

+++ Team Mulligans +++

Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:26 pm
Shade

Darkmark wrote:

Honestly, AoS does not have a big enough player base to support multiple forums. Nor does its rules system support splitting up their players into faction beyond order and destruction.

It does have enough players to support one big forum that has multiple sub forums.

Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2