Rebirth of the Playtesters Guild - Testers needed URGENTLY

Druchii.net Announcements! Whenever something is IMPORTANT, it is in here - PLEASE READ!!!

Moderator: The Dreadlords

Iyagd
Master Of Mirrors

Post by Iyagd »

Asmodeus You're in. I'm adding You now.
Druchii Discussion moderator.
Teifion
Teifion of Khemri

Post by Teifion »

My brother King Coel and I would like to join (I think he would) - I play Tomb King, Skaven. Our younger brother plays High Elf, Empire, Ork (not much). King Coel has the Chaos, Beasts of Chaos and Lizardmen (+ Dark Elf) army Books.

I hope we're in
Raiden007
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Raiden007 »

Hi. I'm interested in playtesting new rules and stuff :)
I'm playing Vampire Counts and just started Dark Elves, and I can play against Orcs, Empire, Chaos, High Elves, Wood Elves, Dwarfs regulary and Dark Elves, Lizardmen with a little effort . Contact me at Raiden007@yahoo.com pls
Malekithau
Silver Khaine Winner

Post by Malekithau »

I'm interested. I can play at least once a week various size games against all of the current armies and knowing my clubmates any new ones ie Ogre Kingdoms, SOC lists etc
" If I wanted to roll a million dice I'd play Yahtzee!"
Iyagd
Master Of Mirrors

Post by Iyagd »

High Lord Axus and malekithau You're both in.
Raiden007 - We're looking for expirienced Druchii players rather, sorry.
Alcing ragaholic
Lord of Mod-Assassins

Post by Alcing ragaholic »

Hi. I'm interested. I play atleast 1-2 games a week, and play against a plethora of armies, ranging from empire all the way to Khemri... and all the others in the middle. The only ones I haven't seen are Woodies...

I play Dark Elves, and Dark Elves alone... army loyalty is bliss.

Z
======================
<langmann> hah, I'll take florida over 10 feet of snow/day. My balls sweat and I'm cold and my back is sore from shoveling.

Join the DNet chatroom today!
The Jewel-Eyed One

Post by Avatarofslaanesh »

I'll join up if ya want me, this will be a good reason to rebuild my druchii army

BTW me and AvatarofKhorne and sneaky all live in the same area and have a good variety of armies to play(TK,Skaven,Empire,Chaos,Wood Elves,HE,Dwarves,Soon to be lizzies)
King coel
Assassin

Post by King coel »

I would be quite interested in joining please. I play dark elf, but have the 2 chaos books and lizardmen.
Ambassador to

Druchii.net

and

Lord of Change

for the Chamber of the Everchosen
Alcing ragaholic
Lord of Mod-Assassins

Post by Alcing ragaholic »

So, do ya need us, and if so, what do you wish us to do?

Z
======================
<langmann> hah, I'll take florida over 10 feet of snow/day. My balls sweat and I'm cold and my back is sore from shoveling.

Join the DNet chatroom today!
Iyagd
Master Of Mirrors

Post by Iyagd »

AloneAndBurned You're in.

Please raport to Roll Call and Tasks & Assignments.
Read also Rules & Requirements.
I'm adding You now.
Tales
Slave on the Altar

Post by Tales »

I'm interested, too. I play very saturday, around 2 or 3 games(also bigones with more then 10 players). I can play against nearly everything except Chaosdwarfs.
I hope i can be in.

Greets,
Tales
When you see or hear me it's already too late!
Malice poisonblade
Corsair

Post by Malice poisonblade »

I will gladly join.

I can play against any army.

my regular opponent is very skilled( = very close games)
"We Are The Most Civilised Race In The World, We Know More Exquisite Ways To Kill Than Any Other."
Jhaelrnya
Highborn

Post by Jhaelrnya »

I can arrange to play a game a week I think of playtesting. I have played for 5 years, druchii only the last year or so. I can face Lizzies,Beast of Chaos, all Chaos, Bretts, Empire, VC, Dwarves, HE, WE, DoW...pretty much all of them, as we can get books and just proxy if needed. I am currently arraging a gaming group, and so would likely be able to play at least a game a week as of February. Thanks.
Rork wrote:Because you are bound to turn up to battle dressed as a Christmas tree. I don't like people who condone the trade in Fir.

I'm back! But so very tired...
Malfunction
Black Guard

Post by Malfunction »

i would be interested. i can play against any army, any points. i can play once a week (i will only play my druchii army). let me know if you need more players...
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
-Douglas Adams
Fable
Slave on the Altar

Post by Fable »

Im very interested, ive got all army books except brettonians, and tomb kings. But I have friends that have them so i have access to every book. Hope i can help. I also have armies to go with them and a brother who can play with me any day of the week.
Cerulaetas
Highborn
Location: Behind you liek omg so whitty lolz I r unique lol!!11!1one wtf!

Post by Cerulaetas »

This is really late I realize, but I'd like to join now that I've gotten familiar with my Dark Elves (been playing them 5 or so months now) but I'm very familiar with the game system and the tactics, as I've been playing Tyranids in WH40k for about 2.5 years now. My tyranids have lost only one game, and my dark elves have lost only one game so far. I'm also the dedicated "Rules Nazi" in our group, and I've got quite an outstanding knowledge of other army's abilities.

I can play against: Skaven (my toughest opponent), Vampire Counts, O&G, Brets, Dwarves, Khemri, Lizardmen. I think there might be one other army that I'm forgetting at the moment...

I normally play about once a week, but currently I won't be able to start playing again until after May 1st (SATs).
Ashnari Doomsong wrote:So, you're saying that dwarf ironbreakers in HTH combat are heavy cavalry?
You're wierd...
Enthardon
Highborn

Post by Enthardon »

Lol well I'm familiar with my enemy, so if you need help let me know. Hehe ... I'm signing up to benefit this community lol....
Burn Naggaroth

Enthardon the Aesenar
Loremaster of Ulthuan.org

Enthardon - Part of official GW fluff
Kiwi
Beastmaster

Post by Kiwi »

I am interested if you are still looking.

I play against High Elves ( wife ) and Skaven ( Brother in Law ) atleast once a week each.

Will be playing against Vampire Counts, Dwarves, Orcs and Goblins and Lizardmen in the next 2 months or so when I start going to our local playing group in Mackay.