The Temple of Khaine

Druchii.net Announcements! Whenever something is IMPORTANT, it is in here - PLEASE READ!!!

Moderator: The Dreadlords

Imdat tauble
Master Babel Fish
Master Babel Fish

The Temple of Khaine

Post by Imdat tauble »

This is also in the Tactics forum and was posted by Vorchild. However, it is of great importance so I've made a copy here.

As some of you may know, we have an initiative called the Temple of Khaine here on the site. We had one before and it essentially included a series of tactics articles pertaining to the Druchii. There are Druchii Units articles, Enemy Armies articles, and various other types all designed to give out Dark Elves that fighting edge. :twisted:

So, people who enjoy writing and have some tactical experiences are certainly welcome to join. :D I use the term tactical experiences very loosely however. You don't have to be a master player or even a very good one, just one that has an idea or an interest or a concept and a certain understanding of that idea.

You do not have to join, however, if you don't want to be under that rather small amount of pressure. You can always submit an article by PM to me. If you want, I can edit it for you before submitting it to the ToK (or give it back for another draft if that is your desire) or Imay hand it off to another for editing (can't expect me to do everything now can you ;) ).

Also, submissions of articles ideas are most welcome as well, so feel free to PM me with them, but be sure to include a valid reason for the submission. So no "rattling guns are so cheesy, help me kill them!" Instead something along the line of "I've been having some difficulties in dealing with Skaven Rattling Guns and I saw a discussion about how troublesome they were on the Tactics forum. I think it would be quite helpful to many of use who regularly face Skaven armies if an in depth article could be written to help us all out in dealing with these menaces. :D "

And yes, that smiley is crucial. ;) And yes, we are aware of the need for an article dealing with those most hateful machines. :evil:

So here's hoping that some of you take up the call and that you others share with us your interests and concerns for the welfare of your victorious Druchii. :mrgreen:
Geophrim
Dark Rider
Location: Attempting to become an Executioner through practice in smelly kendo dojo's...AKA Cambridge, MA

Post by Geophrim »

As a newbie, the fulfillment of this idea for the Temple of Khaine would be truly ideal. Sadly, I'm not experienced with DE armies enough yet to write anything, but just wanted to encourage anyone who is willing. Cheers.
Anoecris
Slave on the Altar

the temple of khaine

Post by Anoecris »

I'm new in warhammer and I think this will help me.
Good luck and will be the shadow in your heart .

Lord Bloodyblade
Morfaenor
Executioner

Post by Morfaenor »

I was a greenskin player and I played a few wars and skirmish games and now I am willing to try and help the Dark Elves for who I have enjoyed for the past few months.
When the blood starts to flow grab a cup and get it down you.
Vorlaith
Slave on the Altar

these tactics

Post by Vorlaith »

i just wanna thank everyone for the help cos i jst started n im alredy spankin up those poncy high elves. so cheers peps.
The weak misguided fools that are our despicable cousins will fall upon my blade and each drop does the prince Slaanesh savour