Changes to the Humour and WGD forums

Druchii.net Announcements! Whenever something is IMPORTANT, it is in here - PLEASE READ!!!

Moderator: The Dreadlords

Dark Alliance
Morathi's Favoured
Morathi's Favoured

Changes to the Humour and WGD forums

Post by Dark Alliance »

As previously advised the Humour and WGD forums have now been combined. The forum rules there are :

Wargamer's Discussion Forum

Forum Rules

As part of the evolution of druchii.net the Humour Forum and Wargaming Discussion Forum have now been merged. The idea behind this change is to offer an opportunity where we can discuss off topic issues in a light-hearted and jovial manner.

In addition to normal forum etiquette and code of conduct there are only two rules :

1. No spam. All spam posts will simply be deleted and the offending poster will receive notification by pm. Normal rules apply.

2. Discussions about Politics or Religion will not be allowed. Any such threads will be deleted as will anything else inappropriate to such a web site. Common sense to prevail here.

Other than that have fun! :D

Remember, over a period of time the locked Humour forum will be sifted, spam will be deleted and the rest will be moved over to the new forum.
Last edited by Dark Alliance on Sun Jan 11, 2004 9:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Re: Changes to the Humour and WGD forums

Post by Nagathi »

Dark Alliance wrote:There are only two rules :

1. No spam. All spam posts will simply be deleted and the offending poster will receive notification by pm. Normal rules apply.

2. Discussions about Politics or Religion will not be allowed. Any such threads will be deleted as will anything else inappropriate to such a web site. Common sense to prevail here.

I really hope these two rules are the only ones. Copywrite, flaming etc?

EDIT: Obvious grammatical errors (I was tired) ...
Last edited by Nagathi on Wed Dec 31, 2003 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dark Alliance
Morathi's Favoured
Morathi's Favoured

Post by Dark Alliance »

Of course. :D
Andruillius
Highborn

Post by Andruillius »

But where do you draw the line between humour and spam? :|
A good solution for this would obviously be Sureal as mod. ;)
Unofficial and self-appointed ambassador of
www.battleglade.com
Athamas
Executioner

Post by Athamas »

yep then we will get his twisted sense of humor..... Great lets do it!
Dark Alliance
Morathi's Favoured
Morathi's Favoured

Post by Dark Alliance »

The difference between humour and spam is subjective to a certain extent which is why the Forum will be modded by the more experienced Black Guard members for the time being.

Spam is generally pretty obvious as it means nothing at all. Many jokes and humourous stories receive single word replies or merely an emoticon displaying the fact that the comedy has been well received. That is no problem. Mindless babble is the kind of stuff which will be deleted.

So far it is working pretty well I have to say. So keep up the good natured work :mrgreen:
Andruillius
Highborn

Post by Andruillius »

Dark Alliance wrote:The difference between humour and spam is subjective to a certain extent which is why the Forum will be modded by the more experienced Black Guard members for the time being.

Yay I get to mod!

Oh, wait, there`s another type of Black Guards....... :roll: ;)
Unofficial and self-appointed ambassador of
www.battleglade.com
Thebeast
Slave on the Altar

Post by Thebeast »

Hello fellow comrades, Ive a question for you. I can not deal with THE UNDEAD unless I kill their general, does enyone else know some kind of weaknesses of the Vampire Counts :?: :?: :?:

I'll go now to crush some "green snot" :twisted:
Greetings from TheBeast :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Teifion
Teifion of Khemri

Post by Teifion »

Okay, I suggest that you post this somwhere else. Try the Druchii tactics section.

@Dark Alliance - How do we become mods, and later on Admins?
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Mods are a group of members with great responsibility. We are the ones administrating the forums. If our leader (Thanee) wants new mods he will probably ask the ones he wants. Or if you are experienced enough you can try to send in an application (like I did) and hope for the best.
Here are the moderators :
http://www.druchii.net/groupcp.php?g=755
Teifion
Teifion of Khemri

Post by Teifion »

Lord Nagathi wrote:Mods are a group of members with great responsibility. We are the ones administrating the forums. If our leader (Thanee) wants new mods he will probably ask the ones he wants. Or if you are experienced enough you can try to send in an application (like I did) and hope for the best.
Here are the moderators :
http://www.druchii.net/groupcp.php?g=755

Thanks for the help