Ulthuan.org is Dead.

Druchii.net Announcements! Whenever something is IMPORTANT, it is in here - PLEASE READ!!!

Moderator: The Dreadlords

Ex.nihilo
Trainee Warrior

Post by Ex.nihilo »

well harsh maybe wiv a bit of help i could get it going again. plz reply to help if you have any spare time and exp. thanks c'mon we cant't let this go unnoticed!
your friendly neighbourhood shadow.
Kithan^^
1337 Humour Terrorist
Location: With Injektilo in Binktopia-The realm of Stupidity and Whipped Cream

Post by Kithan^^ »

How many members does ulthuan have? And how long has it existed? Just curious :?
Aspect of Anger
Aspect of the Assassin
Aspect of the unbanned Humour Terrorist

Previously known as Kithan Bloodblade

Kithan...has...been...pwned....by...D.net...

Song of the moment: Pagans Mind - Aegan Shores
Regulus
Dark Rider

Post by Regulus »

Well, before we went down we had 1700ish registered accounts at ulthuan.org and we've been around for about 5 years (as ulthuan.org and ulthuan.com).

Regards,

Regulus
~Moderator of Ulthuan.org~

www.ulthuan.org
Rakhaine blackheart
Dark Rider
Location: I'm in your mind controling every thought, sound, and movement that you make!

Post by Rakhaine blackheart »

I can feel the wounds slicing into my flesh from this childish blow that someone would have the stupidity and arrogance to think that such a thing as destroying a website could be called fun. But I suspose not everyone understands the value of hard work and dedication.

If the hacker is reading this post, then I curse your computer in the name of Khaine that you shall be struck down and all memory lost with your own virus and others. :x
Forecast for tomorrow, slightly cloudy with a chance of doom!!!!!!!!
Alkair
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Alkair »

A hacker probably sees any secured website on the net as a challenge to his/her expertise, something like a hunter looking for a worthy prey.
A despicable act, no reason doing such a thing, pretty pathetic actually...destroying is always so much easier than creating, isn't it??

Good luck and god's speed on your rebirth!!! We need a light sister to our dark side!!!
---------------------
House Sheth Harath
Highborns of the great city of Ghrond
Guardians against the Great Chaos Waste
Dareth kel vadur
Warrior

Post by Dareth kel vadur »

Did they ever catch the moron that did the hacking? Course, what could they really do to them by way of punishment? I could think of a few things...
Too many Witch Elves? Impossible!