The Khaine Awards

Druchii.net Announcements! Whenever something is IMPORTANT, it is in here - PLEASE READ!!!

Moderator: The Dreadlords

Your vote for the Khaine awards:

Poll ended at Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:00 am

darkprincess
25%
Underway
25%
RasputinII
15%
MDK
19%
Maraith Tuerl
8%
Leithel and Odd
4%
AloneAndBurned
4%

Total votes: 84

Black hydra
The Warlord

Post by Black hydra »

@Rasputin - thats an excellent point. ;)

@Injektilo - yes, it was your mothers fault. lol... :roll:
There once was a High Elf named Bill
He went out and fought with all his will
Along came the hydra
and fried Bill with fire
And that was the end of poor Bill.
----
Try out the Warlord at http://www.druchii.net/tbf/Warlord_v1.00.zip
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Linda Lobsta Defenda wrote:though whoever takes the gold award will have to pry it from my cold dead fingers! :D hehe
Judging from how it seems right now, I will use my cold one dung fork (you know, then one you gave me?) to bend up your dead cold fingers.
Nah, the worst thing you can do is to take uot the victory in advance, and personally I know someone who deserves the award more then me...

Loremaster Nagathi
Alcing ragaholic
Lord of Mod-Assassins

Post by Alcing ragaholic »

Well, I would like to thank the few lost souls that voted for me... hell, I didn't even know I was nominated until I was reading the home-page in greater detail today. That's my mistake for making the initiative page my direct link.

Anyways, to whoever nominated me, what did I do to deserve the nomination at this time?

Z
======================
<langmann> hah, I'll take florida over 10 feet of snow/day. My balls sweat and I'm cold and my back is sore from shoveling.

Join the DNet chatroom today!
Rasputinii
M-A-D

Post by Rasputinii »

I know someone who deserves the award more then me...

Pleased to be back
Sneaky
Daemon Prince

Post by Sneaky »

:roll: I'll bet, RasputinII. I'm fairly sure I know who got Nagathi's vote, but I'm keeping it to myself. ;)
Goodbye.
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Re: The Khaine Awards

Post by Nagathi »

Z wrote:Anyways, to whoever nominated me, what did I do to deserve the nomination at this time?

Sneaky wrote:AloneAndBurned: AloneAndBurned, also known as Z, has been a quiet achiever on the site. He has been a fantastic RPG mod for longer than any of us can remember and he has done much as a Reporter and Editor for the Druchii.net Monthly. This nomination is well deserved and long overdue!

I think that sums it up pretty well.

Ras wrote:Thanks :D Your so Kind.

Rasputin, my personal slave, why would I want my slave to be more powerful then me?

And Sneaky, with your immense cunning, I do not doubt you know my brain better then me. Your guess is probably a correct one...

Loremaster Nagathi
Prince of shadow
Noble

Post by Prince of shadow »

No sneaky! For a moemnt i was going to vote for him well...Looks like my vote fell into another well.hehe :D
Man who fought bravely die quickly, while man who cower and run live to fight another day
Silas
the Mad

Post by Silas »

Well my choice went to the one who has helped me alot...well...abit anyway...with dodgy sentences that make no sense to noone...

You know who you are! and ya deserve to win ;)

arnt i a suck up? :D
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Who of the nominees might have helped you edit some wierd sentenses? Who do you turn to? I think I know :D

Loremaster Nagathi
Rasputinii
M-A-D

Post by Rasputinii »

Hey I have got a tonne of new votes :D, yippee, just 3 more and I will be in second and just 15 more and I will bve first. Cummon people, Rasputin needs more votes! :D
Pleased to be back
Quinn
Cold One Knight

Post by Quinn »

Well, I just voted and I'm a bit amazed and disappointed that only 87 votes have been cast so far. Considering how many registered users we have, there should be a lot more total votes. Maybe this wasn't announced for long enough or it should be on every forum? Not sure what the answer is, but it's a bit of a problem.
Pain?....you don't even know what pain is.....yet.
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

quinn wrote:Well, I just voted and I'm a bit amazed and disappointed that only 87 votes have been cast so far. Considering how many registered users we have, there should be a lot more total votes. Maybe this wasn't announced for long enough or it should be on every forum? Not sure what the answer is, but it's a bit of a problem.
Sadly, too few people ever check the announcements. It is here all the news comes up, and we really need to get people paying attention to this forum.
I'd bet that if we wrote that all accounts would be deleted due to Kitrik re-formatting the server only 15-20% of the members would ever notice. Sad indeed...

Loremaster Nagathi
Vampire master morph
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: Scotland,Aberdeen,Feeding Asur To My Pet Harpies...

Post by Vampire master morph »

WEll Good luck to every one in the Khaine awards! :D pitty hardlt voted for the all inportant liethal and odd..coz he does alot of work on the site i would imagine..

Morph
Rork
Lord of Khorne
Lord of Khorne

Post by Rork »

Anyone got a D8 I can borrow? :P

"Rork.. a wonderful guy :)" - Linda Lobsta Defenda

+++ Team Mulligans +++
Vorchild
Master of the Red Legion
Master of the Red Legion

Post by Vorchild »

Loremaster Nagathi wrote:
quinn wrote:Well, I just voted and I'm a bit amazed and disappointed that only 87 votes have been cast so far. Considering how many registered users we have, there should be a lot more total votes. Maybe this wasn't announced for long enough or it should be on every forum? Not sure what the answer is, but it's a bit of a problem.
Sadly, too few people ever check the announcements. It is here all the news comes up, and we really need to get people paying attention to this forum.
I'd bet that if we wrote that all accounts would be deleted due to Kitrik re-formatting the server only 15-20% of the members would ever notice. Sad indeed...

Loremaster Nagathi

It may then be a good idea to consider for next time to put it in DD or something.
_
The storm is coming...
Are you ready?
Imdat tauble
Master Babel Fish
Master Babel Fish

Post by Imdat tauble »

DD can sometimes be better, but then again, some announcements are more noticed here than there (look at the T-shirts one in DD - no replies!)
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Imdat Tauble wrote:DD can sometimes be better, but then again, some announcements are more noticed here than there (look at the T-shirts one in DD - no replies!)
In DD, Kitrik wrote:Go Here: http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?p=288086#288086

Kitrik
I'm not surprized that there are no replies there. A message like that has a hidden message about "click the link and reply there".

BTW, this is my 5000th post. It deserves a Mr. Green: :mrgreen:

Loremaster Nagathi
Mdk
Slave on the Altar

Post by Mdk »

Spammer (B)
You’re a wreck, an accident.
Forget the freak, your just nature.
Keep the gun oiled, and the temple cleaned shiz
snort, and blaspheme, let the heads cool, and the
engine run. Because in the end, everything we do,
is just everything we’ve done.
Darkprincess
Chosen Babe of Slaanesh

Post by Darkprincess »

What about putting it as a sticky announcement in each of the main forums (such as WGD, which is always busy), in this sort of form;

Important Announcement - Voting in the The Khaine Awards is now open...

And then a link to this topic. Once the voting is over, the announcement message could be locked and/or deleted.

But make the link appear as a URL, so the reader can see where its being directed to - these days it's regarded as very unsafe to click things that just say something like click here to vote, rather than something like this;
http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t=23118

I could easily do this myself, but if I did, everybody would think I'm just fishing for votes so it wouldn't be appropriate - better leave it to Sneaky or somebody else to do this ;)

@Nagathi: Congratulations on reaching the Big 5000 !
The Dark Princess
High Priestess of the Cult Of Pleasure

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure
Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh
Erotic nighmares beyond any measure
And sensual daydreams to treasure forever
Eeeeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Eeeeron »

I've voted for the one person who has been the most visible to me and appears to have done the most for the site IMHO.

Only saw this thread by scanning the most recent post list on the home page as I'll admit that I don't check the announcements that often, no easy way to see if they're any new posts as can just skip between fora via the menu bar.
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Bring on the dancing squirrels!

Consolecommunity.com - For all your gaming chat and meet-ups
Vorchild
Master of the Red Legion
Master of the Red Legion

Post by Vorchild »

OK, I feel like this is a silly question for me to ask, but when does voting end for this? :oops:
_
The storm is coming...
Are you ready?
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Vorchild wrote:OK, I feel like this is a silly question for me to ask, but when does voting end for this? :oops:
I guess it is kinda like the last time, the results are announced in the Monthly, so I guess you have 10 days left to vote. However, that's just my guess...

Loremaster Nagathi
Silas
the Mad

Post by Silas »

Loremaster Nagathi wrote:
Vorchild wrote:OK, I feel like this is a silly question for me to ask, but when does voting end for this? :oops:
I guess it is kinda like the last time, the results are announced in the Monthly, so I guess you have 10 days left to vote. However, that's just my guess...

Loremaster Nagathi

wow. I guess that you like to use 'guess' used many times...:D
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Silas wrote:wow. I guess that you like to use 'guess' used many times...:D
*sigh* Just because I made you an editor ...
:mrgreen:

Loremaster Nagathi
Rasputinii
M-A-D

Post by Rasputinii »

Please vote for me! I just need two more votes to put me into third. 2 more! That would be great. Gold stars to any one who votes for me from now on. Cummon, bolocks to taking part its about winning :D
Pleased to be back