Gone for a month

Druchii.net Announcements! Whenever something is IMPORTANT, it is in here - PLEASE READ!!!

Moderator: The Dreadlords

Sneaky
Daemon Prince

Gone for a month

Post by Sneaky »

I just want to announce to everyone that I will be away for about a month. I am going to Australia for a holiday, and to visit some old friends. I won't be bringing my Warhammer stuff, so don't flood me with requests for a battle. ;)

I'll still be working on the Monthly etc, and will be meeting up with Imdat to get that together, and probably we'll do some discussion on some further things to be done with the site (as well as our own projects that we've got going). But because my internet connection will probably be erattic (spending time at various friends' places and all), I can't guarantee that I'll be online much.

See you all in a month!

Sneaky
Goodbye.
Alkair
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Alkair »

Enjoy your holiday, use it to get the necessary distance to the rest of your life!! And don't fall off the globe as you will be upside down in down under...
---------------------
House Sheth Harath
Highborns of the great city of Ghrond
Guardians against the Great Chaos Waste
Darthie
Beastmaster

Post by Darthie »

Enjoy your holidays!

It's somehow funny, as I will go to Australia with my gf in September, to visit some old friends...
;)
Where are you going? We will travel the westcoast, from Broome to Perth. If you are there, too, any good tips after your return would be very much appreciated!

And please take care and return safely, as your work with the monthly is liked very much!
:)

And don't forget to buy an Akubra as a souvenir, that's a must do!
;)
My Pics...

Druchiiesquemusic...
Sneaky
Daemon Prince

Post by Sneaky »

Sorry, I'm going to be in Sydney. I lived there up until this year and can only claim that it's one of the greatest cities in the world. Beautiful, friendly people, plenty of sights, lovely beaches (the popular ones, anyway), and plenty of topless girls on those beaches. What more can you ask for?
Goodbye.
Dodgy
Shade

Post by Dodgy »

Enjoy your trip Sneaky. Holidays are pretty much always needed. I'm off myself tonight for a well deserved week in a remote forest in Finland...
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

yeah enjoy your hoilday sneaky.
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.
Tayrod
Spawn of Slaanesh
Location: Over the hills and far away (ie: In Norway somewhere)

Post by Tayrod »

Have a good one mate!

*evil grin* Whit Sneaky gone, i can finnaly unleash my evil elaborate sceme, and now, Noone can stop me! Mohaha! *cough*
And the kneecaps connected to the ... *&¤%#% ... oh darn
Falahk
Night Goblin

Post by Falahk »

we gona miss u here sneaky, hope you enjoy your holyday

*falahk notise that sneaky is away, mwuhahahaha*
SWFBR- Swedish Warhammer Tournament Calendar, Ranking and Forum
Silas
the Mad

Post by Silas »

Have a great holiday and dont get lost in the out back. Although if you do i'll send me aunt to find you (she lives in the out back...)
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Happy Hunting (for chicks on beaches that is)
And we'll see you soon. I hope you and Imdat can cook up something really nice this month, we will be in touch.

Loremaster Nagathi
Violatorx
Executioner

Post by Violatorx »

awww coming back home are ya?
thats good for you, no i mean it oh and by the way thanks for everything(like not banning me forever :oops: ) but yaeh hope to hear from you in a month!
Jesus loves you. The rest of us think you're an idiot
Sneaky
Daemon Prince

Post by Sneaky »

Just doing my job, ladies.

I'm at an internet cafe, so I thought I'd drop a note to say hi to all my friends on Druchii.net. I'm staying in Manly at the moment, for all you Sydney-siders, and will meet up with Imdat this coming Sunday to take care of that little ol' Monthly, and the accompanying SoC newsletter. I won't be able to get the proper files onto my laptop before then, sorry d00dz.

Anyway, Khaine bless. I have some other stuff to do.
Goodbye.