Me = Gone | Return = Uncertain

Druchii.net Announcements! Whenever something is IMPORTANT, it is in here - PLEASE READ!!!

Moderator: The Dreadlords

Vengeanceseeker
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Vengeanceseeker »

I have to admit(and I am proud of this) I was one of the first to start begging despite N refusing to call me buy my actual name.

Seriosly though, it is your life and you got a lot of choices before you. Still, I am glad you decided to stay, but come back soon!

Kherith: MERWURM!
World of Arl, Where the players matter.

Free Dark Elf army!
VS' known kills: Lord Saradain.
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

I'm Back!

As I promised, I will deal with all comments and replies when I get back, and here I am...

MTUCache wrote:For those of you not involved with an initiative (especially the Editors), you'll probably never really appreciate how much work LN has been doing for the last few months.

I have one thing to say: Any length of break you feel necessary is well deserved. Take your time, get your priorities back in whatever order you feel they should be in... and if/when you come back, hopefully it will be in happier (and less stressful) times.

Good luck with the writing, and if you put half as much effort into your (future) career, I'm sure you'll be enjoying a very bright and successful future.

Seeya LN, you'll be missed.
Kinds words, I appreciate them. Thanks. The break was not 100% pure, I still had to view and reply to one particular thread here (so don't get all spooked by the fact that my post count went up a few notches during my absence), but it was relaxing and rejuvenating.
The writing of my book is just crap. I guess it's true what they say: Editors are just failed writers.

Silas wrote:Mum/Nagi/Petter, you are a great bloke and you'll be sorely missed! I really hope ye do return so we can have more great times with the MERWURM :D

Good luck to sorting out all your problems, and try not to be gone too long, or you may find all the people you wanted to return to have left as well (I know i'll be leaving, or at least visiting less often, at some point in the nearish future).

*breaks down in tears*
Come on, James. There is no need for tears. The MERWÜRM is still living peacefully in the fridge next to the cupboard and his friendly MERWURM next-door.
I'm sorry to hear that you'll be leaving/lowering your activity time - and I apologise for not being here to talk you out of it. Your departure would be a great loss indeed. I know you're about to go visit Lady Silas soon (or are already there), but when you return with your bride I hope you have time to talk with me on the chat or on the new mIRC channel.

Errdrigar wrote:I'm sorry to hear that Nagi. Without you d.net will never be the same. Who I'll be talking to on the chat ?

But I understand that you have to take care about your life - I hope that you will manage to do that soon and you will come back to us.
So good bye LN.

- Errdrigar
There should be people in the chat a bit now and then to cheer you up and advice you on decisions. I might have been the guy in the chat, but my advice are far from good or even useful.

Auric Stormcloud wrote:It's really sad to see you go as you are one of the best contributors to this site, but you have to do what you have to do. Sad though to see the Fat Bloke of the Monthly gone... *sigh* Good luck, and take care!
Thank you for those kind but untrue words. I am far from one of the best contributors of this site, I know that for a fact. I just post a lot a bit here and there, nothing with really substancial content IMNSHO. The Fat Bloke of the Monthly is no more anyway. The Fat Bloke of the Monthly has had his chors divided into smaller parts and given to many people. I have to come up with a better name soon...

MDK wrote:Real life owns everything.
True words, Martijn, true words...

Dyvim Tvar wrote:I often wondered how/why you had the time to do everything you do for this site.

Thanks for your efforts, and best of luck in your future endevours. if and when you do come back, I will welcome you with open arms.
With an easy schedule for school, straight A's without studying and not many friends to do stuff with, I had a pretty good deal of time on my hands. Now things have changed a bit, and my frenetic activity will never be the same again. However, I am back and got a lot of catching up to do. I'll be mostly reading the net few days..
*Hugs back* :P

Malekith wrote:I do not want to use pathos here but out of my personal experience; there's always sun at the end of this tunnel.
Well, I'm not so sure about that... It sure don't look like the sun...

Anaryin wrote:(coke) ?
Joäo, it is supposed to be :coke: It is my personal "smily" that I use instead of (B) on MSN. (B) makes a cag of beer, while my personal :coke: makes... well guess! I'm still under-aged, beer is not allowed :D

Anaryin wrote:Sad to see you go really, you're one of the trademarks of this site.
Trademark? Oh, darn! Kitrik might want to copyright my name :D

Onyx Paladin wrote:Please know that you are a respected part of the community and what you say on the boards is noticed by many. I hope you find your path pleasant to walk down, and easy to find if you ever wish to retrace your steps.
That second sentence sounded very poetical, nice :) I know people respect me, and I know some people hate my guts. Those who like me the most were probably the ones pestering me with PMs forbidding me to leave and begging me to stay etc etc. I know there are a few here who respect me and my work around here.

Drizzt wrote:good luck-if u ever need a holliday in the middle of nature and u want to visit romania ,i'll be happy to show u sites of my country,mountains ,monasteries etc.

if u ever want to meet beatifull girls --come to romania
I'm not much of a travelling guy, but I might take up on your offer one day. We've got some beutiful girls here in Sweden too :D

element6609 wrote:Nagathi has just shown me what I should be doing. All I do everyday is get on this computer and search the forms. I think it is about time to unplug the computer for a little while. I don't do my work, because I think I need knew tatics. I think I'm going to leave this sorry life behind and get a job. Thank you Nagathi for showing me there is better things to do then read posts all day. Also, good luck with everything.
You need to weigh pros and cons against each other. If you are active around here you will probaby lose some close friends, but as MDK said, Real life owns everything. If work/school isn't going good and D.net is the reason, I think you need to unplug and see how it goes.

Andrullius wrote:You just stayed here till ya got the Gold Khaine, did ya?
Nope. I said beginning of August long before the Gold Khaine awards were decided (AFAIK). And would it matter if I were? :P

Z wrote:Remember what I told you...

Life is pain, anyone who tries to tell you otherwise is trying to sell you something.
Indeed. But too much pain for my weak mind is not good. Too much pain means a tought life. However, now I'm back, my life situation is not fixed a all, but I feel a bit more relaxed around here. School is currently trying to kill me (they even use an illegal schedule for my class).

Strykaar wrote:Nagathi ;it takes a big man to spill his guts like that, made even harder by the fact you know most of the people on this site.
You have my up-most respect.
Most of the people I know more personally then the others alredy knew most of all that, so it wasn't that hard. And as I said to one or more of the admins, I wanted to give the full reasons to why I'm gone. Otherwise rumours will start evolving and no one knows where it will end. I am such a wellknown member of this site, people might start doing wierd speculations etc. I wanted to avoid that and eliminate all causes for false speculations. That's also why I said a bit more then I should...

darkprincess wrote:Your contribution to this site and to the other members is quite without measure. I cannot begin to list the times that you have helped me on here.
Well, I can. There aren't that many occasions. Yet. :P

darkprincess wrote:I respect your decision (although I don't like it).
If you were where I were you would probably have done the same. If you knew all the details you would realise that I did the only thing one could do in that situation. Dislike it all you want, I will keep on defending my actions.

Falakh wrote:to be honest I think u was stupid enoge to spell your own doom by spending far to mutch time here, even I did realise that, you cant trasfare ur real life to a computer well it might sound like its posible, I have tryed I have faild, and realised the error of my ways, but it dident stop me play warhammer(like it a bit to mutch...)
I did have the feel that this was wath was going to hapen about a few moths ago........
did even try to warn u a bit(even if it was somthing in the line of get a girl, or get a life)
My reason to leaving or taking a "vacation" is not due to my activity time here. I spent a meagre 65 hours a week here (during summer hollidays). "get a girl" sounds way easier that it actually is. Especially for a shy person like I am.

Falakh wrote:so my advise for the future would be get the girl u like at all cost.....if u dont u will feel bad about it the rest of ur life(or atlest a few years, and that is bad enoghe), later aint existing in this subjekt
That girl exists. But she is not mine. I am a subect of the all too known "The girl of my dreams is dating one of my closest friends" syndrome.

Drasanil wrote:Must you leave so soon Nagathi? You're only 18 posts away from beating DA's post :D
Well, I don't care about post count, except when I approached the sacred 5000-post border.

TheBeastman wrote:Just wanted to say goodbye, didn't know you very long, but did have chance to speak to you & will miss your great wisdom. Who will i speak to about helping out with the editing of the monthly now that you have gone. Suppose it would be Sneaky
Indeed. I don't think he had the time to do anything, so I guess I'm back at correcting CoDL applications now. I will have my answer in a few days (hopefully).

Z'Gahn wrote:Good luck with it all, and don't give up.
Oh, and I expect you to be back by the end of the month
I am, but I didn't do it because you said so :D

Moderrhu wrote:It can take a lot of courage to take stock of one's life instead of just running. It's not easy to look at what you are or what you've become. But not doing so can destroy some important parts of your life, indeed, that's why I let my ex-girlfriend have her freedom...
Indeed, but I guess I'm very much "in touch" with my feelings. And since I don't know anyone around here IRL I can be pretty open about it for those who wish to read such jibberish.

Moderrhu wrote:Good for you, LN, Nagathi, Sir! You've got guts.
The line between bravery and foolishness is very fine and thin...

quinn wrote:I can give you two pieces of advice:

For Warhammer: Always remember that it's a GAME, which implies that it is supposed to be fun! Don't take it too seriously, please.
I've never had any problems with the game or those I play against. It sounds like you are implying my feud with other seniors around here, but those fights had nothing to do about Warhammer.

quinn wrote:For Life: There are a lot of ups and downs, if you feel like you're in a big down right now (and we've all been there), use your friends to help pull you back up, that's what real friends do. I'm sure you have plenty.
Unless yo consider the number Zero to represent plenty, you are wrong.

Sneaky wrote:I have some misgivings about some of the things that happen on the site, and I know that a lot of you agree with me. This feeling started around the time that Kithan Bloodblade, currently known as Kithan the supah kewl!1!!, was banned and culminated with Nagathi's leaving. This is a great site, but it's not perfect. I want to do something about that. I want to strive for perfection, and I want every member to enjoy themselves.
Agreed. I am a perfectionist (since I was a kid), and I will do my best to make this site the best.

Lord Kherith wrote:It's about this time that i look back to whan i first met you and silas in the chatroom....That malekith....discussion...heh heh :D
Yes... I remember... Your thoughts about Malekith were way off.

Silas wrote:*stops crying*
Good.

Silas wrote:I told you you wouldnt be able to stay away, i'm just too damn irresistable!
Hey! I've seen pictures of you in the mugshots part of the album... even though I am your mum I think you're ugly as a rat :D

Sneaky wrote:I'm not announcing what initiative work this was because I don't want you drooling too soon. Suffice it to say, it's drool worthy.
Indeed. Or so I guess... I haven't had the permission to view the progress...

To avoid making this thread a thread for peple to post "welcome back, Nag" I will lock it.
If you want to say something to me (whatever that might be) feel free to join me in the chat or send me a PM.

- Nag