A Mordheim Revision is Underway!

Druchii.net Announcements! Whenever something is IMPORTANT, it is in here - PLEASE READ!!!

Moderator: The Dreadlords

Kitrik
Fearless Leader of the "Cult of Kitrik"

A Mordheim Revision is Underway!

Post by Kitrik »

For those of you who follow the Fanatic series of games, specifically Mordheim, you might know that a new rulebook has been posted to their website within the last week. However, with this new rulebook comes some disheartening news for the Elves - both have been made "unofficial" and as such are not tournament-worthy. While this isn't a huge deal as most players will continue to let you play with them, I took it upon myself to see if Druchii.net could be integral in the revision of the current warband so that it is more Mordheim-friendly.

To learn more and have a helping hand in this revision, click here:

http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t=29554

Let's make this Revision as thought-out and as well-organized as the last one!!!

Kitrik
Anaryin
Lord of the 7th Convent

Post by Anaryin »

However, keep in mind one thing: This revision isn't as large as the WFB Army List, nor as wide. We are just to find some small ways to make the list enjoyable, probably more fluffy and in order to provide a nice list for everyone to play with. However, as we are going to do the said revision in ONE forum, I ask that, those who want to help, don't post your ideas as single posts.

We are going to do it more or less like this:

1) Fluff - without fluff, nothing is possible. It's from fluff that the armies are born. Therefore, we will work on this point first and only then on the Game Mechanics

2) Game Mechanics - Here we will think and listen to all of you who want to give new units ideas and new rules ideas. Keep in mind however that GW especifically told us NOT to make new units, or at least, units that would require new models.

3) Playtesting :)

Just thought I should give you all a word about this :)