US and Canada Donators Needed!!!

Druchii.net Announcements! Whenever something is IMPORTANT, it is in here - PLEASE READ!!!

Moderator: The Dreadlords

Kitrik
Fearless Leader of the "Cult of Kitrik"

US and Canada Donators Needed!!!

Post by Kitrik »

I am revising my strategy... I need donators from the US and Canada. Here's the deal - I lost $$$ on the T-Shirts (about $100 under now...). I still have about 15 left to give away since I can't legally sell them. Whether you want a T-Shirt or not, I could use your help if you are in the US or Canada. If you do help me out and you do want a T-Shirt, I will ship it to you AND pay for shipping!

So how do you help me out? You reply here, PM me, corner me in chat, email me, anyway you like! It involves signing up with a company like Blockbuster or similar. What does it cost you? Time. If you spend any money and want reimbursement, I will glady reimburse you.

Donators also get a custom title, a druchii.net forwarding email address (exclusive! this is the first time I'm offering this in preparation for a big move coming up!), and that sweet T-Shirt!!!

Chances for getting a Druchii.net T-Shirt are slipping away... I only have about 15 left and the ONLY way to get one is through me and the only way that I am going to give one to you is if you donate via this plan (not just paypal). I cannot accept money for it as we have discussed earlier...

I hope to see a little more interest here in my 8000+ members. I *need* you now to help compensate for the disaster that was the T-Shirts...

Reply in the General Discussion post...

Thanks,
Kitrik