Finally… The Monthly !!!

Druchii.net Announcements! Whenever something is IMPORTANT, it is in here - PLEASE READ!!!

Moderator: The Dreadlords

Ansob.
Follower of Malal

Post by Ansob. »

Blah, blaming schmaming - it's out, and it looks even better than before. I was horribly shocked, though - since when have we started making monthlies that are actually readable in an evening? :lol: ;)
Last edited by Ansob. on Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General Kala wrote:
Cenyu wrote:Hail to the King, baby.
All my eloquence fails to express it as well as this.
Dictator
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Dictator »

that was one awesome monthly!!! I have always lost to WE's and it seems the tides might be turnin'. I was wondering then who is taking who's spot. For me though, I can't type to save mylife and it shows ;) GREAT JOB ALL AROUND!!!
I am sure you have some understanding of how much all those articles past, present, future have an impact on people. Thanks all ya'll who put so much into the monthly. I greatly appreciate it!
"The Cowards never came, the Weak died along the way, the Brave arrived, the Tough remained." -unknown American pioneer
VC painting log
My blog
My Lizardmen
Malekith
Beastmaster
Location: Naggarond,casting the InDesign spell and hunting down "The Deck of 52"

Post by Malekith »

Thanks for all the comments :D for my reply see here

http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t=34488

cheers,
Malekith

Ever wondered how to make outstanding photos of your army?
http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t=32178

Bikeman
Slave on the Altar

Post by Bikeman »

Thanks for the great work and I think we can all agree that the wait is better than a no show right. Anyway thanks again and look forward to future E-Zines. Chow.
May the best elf win.....