It's short and hairy, and it's in the way.

Druchii.net Announcements! Whenever something is IMPORTANT, it is in here - PLEASE READ!!!

Moderator: The Dreadlords

Beastmaster kurlan
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Beastmaster kurlan »

well if its in january then then im not in a hurry to sign up.
i cant seem to make friends! add me to msn you losers!

Kurlan the violent (trainee of khaine)

WS: 3
S:5
T:4
D:5
I:2

two short swords, dagger, 4 throwing knives, 500 gold coins, unarmed combat skill

Group 17 Mod
Eldacar
Loremaster

Post by Eldacar »

The registration will open when we've finished writing up the background for this campaign, which includes the "in-between" events from the Sundering to the War of the Beard. Currently, this will be around January 16th, but it depends on how quickly we can get it written up.
"I live in hope and fear. Hope that once more the Lords of Caledor will ride on the backs of Dragons. Fear that if we do, when we do, it will be our last ride." ~Imrik, High Prince

Initiative Leader - Editors
Eldacar
Loremaster

Post by Eldacar »

Minor update: Anarion has now released a Campaign Guide, and although it is a beta version from the last campaign that Asur.org ran (the Sundering), much of what it says should, in essence, conform to the more recent incarnation of the campaign script.

The Campaign Guide

Enjoy.
"I live in hope and fear. Hope that once more the Lords of Caledor will ride on the backs of Dragons. Fear that if we do, when we do, it will be our last ride." ~Imrik, High Prince

Cal
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Cal »

Also from Anarion, we are still short on numbers so if you haven't decided yet or are new please do get over to asur.org.
NK wrote:Bonjour et bienvenue lá Druchii.net Hastings!(Excuse the Christie pun, I'm an avid reader of Poirot!)! Cannot help you here mon ami, but again bienvenue! Now, I must say 'Abiento!'. I have threads to browse.
Ragnarok
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: Reading ancient books to learn, so I can bring the Apocolypse sooner.

Post by Ragnarok »

Well the secure forums have opend up at A.org so I suggest you all run over and take a look at the bulk of info gathered in only an hour or so.
http://www.asur.org.uk/ulthuan/viewtopic.php?t=11002 Look at this and fight for Malekith.
Anarion of asur.org
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Anarion of asur.org »

My friends, I do remember that I have an active account here although I am mostly a lurker. Some of you no doubt are aware that I am the campaign coder now, and that I'm an admin over at Asur.org. I'm glad that many of you are going to join us once again. I hope you will enjoy it again and find it improved. I have made many changes, some significant, others less so.

Again, I hope you will feel welcome there and thank the powers that be here that we can invite you once again.

-- Anarion
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

In case you are joining, there's a vote going on about who to take command of the elves. That will close at midnight tonight (GMT, i.e. in 4 hours and 15 minutes).

Nagathi
The Sacred Sentinel
Ragnarok
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: Reading ancient books to learn, so I can bring the Apocolypse sooner.

Post by Ragnarok »

Yeah you just forgot to mention your candidate Nagathi :P
http://www.asur.org.uk/ulthuan/viewtopic.php?t=11002 Look at this and fight for Malekith.
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

So That everyone knows the War of the Beard Campaign is now open for Registraition click HERE
VM
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.
Sv_harlequin
Assassin

Post by Sv_harlequin »

Come on you scum, you vermin. Bring it on, you think you can wipe us out. Just try it.

Please more people sign up.
Mal: Sure. It would be humiliating. Having to lie there while the better man refuses to spill your blood. Mercy is the mark of a great man. (lightly stabs Atherton with the sword) Guess I'm just a good man. (stabs him again) Well, I'm all right.
Alkair
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Alkair »

Well, the war has started, the first turn has been played. BUT it is not too late to enroll in the campaign, we (the true rulers of Ulthuan, yeah, here it is reality!!!) need your support.
---------------------
House Sheth Harath
Highborns of the great city of Ghrond
Guardians against the Great Chaos Waste
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

The registeration will be open until the very last day.

Come and join now! The Druchii are on the losing end as it looks now, Help us regain what is rightfully ours!

Nagathi
The Sacred Sentinel
Ashnari doomsong
Highborn

Post by Ashnari doomsong »

You're all gonna win. You hear me? the asur and the dawi will fall
General Kala wrote:...reasons for taking Dark Riders are secondary to their unparallelled ability to rush up and shout "nah na na-naah nah", escape, and do it again...

Silashand
Warrior
Location: Somewhere between confused and clueless (Colorado, USA)

Post by Silashand »

I would second Nagathi's invitation. All are welcome and the more the better. Though I am playing Dwarfs in the campaign, I think the more players we get from all sides will help make it more fun for everyone.

Cheers, Gary
Artein
Highborn

Post by Artein »

Join us and win a war with us! You won't regret.
Lord malal
Executioner

Post by Lord malal »

I have registered my warband and am now awaiting entry to the Druchii factions message board to find out which "war front" I may join.

The faction message boards were really key to victory last time and am looking forward to similar results this time.
Leth'aren
Warrior

Post by Leth'aren »

We need to sign up and such on the Asur forum?

If I can find time to figure out how, my staff will aid in bringing our True King to the throne and keep the wretched Asur at bay.
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

leth'aren: yes you do need to sign up on asur.org as that way you will be able to follow commands from the high command of the druchii.
it doesn't take long though only 10mins aday at max.
VM
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

3 mins if you don't want to do much but follow orders...
As for me, I spend almost 10 hours there every night to get things in order (get the pun?).

Nagathi
The Sacred Sentinel
Eldacar
Loremaster

Post by Eldacar »

Not to mention engage in the usual backtalk with the members of the other factions in amusing jokes, right Nag? :P

Oh, and if anybody here is wondering about a problem with the system that calculates everything (it's been giving Anarion a slight headache), he's been able to fix it now, so everything should go back to normal.

Terrof darkshroud
Warrior

Post by Terrof darkshroud »

Common guys and gals, we need more people over there, we are being stumped flat...

(We DID just mannage to raze Karaz-a-Karak (the Dawi capital) but we are still getting pushed back on most fronts as the Dawi and Asur doesn´t fight each other but focuses alle of their forces on us...)
Ashnari doomsong
Highborn

Post by Ashnari doomsong »

Well, it has a strange coincidence with the fact that you're the ones who've been attacking us with a lot of troops.
General Kala wrote:...reasons for taking Dark Riders are secondary to their unparallelled ability to rush up and shout "nah na na-naah nah", escape, and do it again...