It's short and hairy, and it's in the way.

Druchii.net Announcements! Whenever something is IMPORTANT, it is in here - PLEASE READ!!!

Moderator: The Dreadlords

Lethalis
Loremaster

It's short and hairy, and it's in the way.

Post by Lethalis »

Dear fellow Druchii,

in case you're new to the Asur.org campaigns, let me fill you in first. A while ago, www.asur.org graciously hosted an online campaign to re-enact the Sundering (first great high elves vs dark elves clash for the less fluffy ones amongst us ;)), this campaign was unique in that it didn't need models to fight with, everything was done online. Moving your warband, buying reinforcements, battles, everything. It was good fun.

Good fun even more so that we, the true Elves, succesfully made our name! We kicked those dress wearing weaklings right of their island :D And under the inspirational leadership of our great King, Malekith the Wise, we conquered all.

Now that was the old news. But it's not over yet. The wicked asur have fled across the Old World and befriended those stinking hares, more commonly known as Dwarfs. Together, they are foolish enough to hope they can withstand the glorious might of Ulthuan!

For those members who are on Asur.org as well and haven't voted, look here. Everyone else, look over there too. War is at hand, and undimmed in our ferocity our blades should once again show lesser beings who runs business properly ;)

So to arms my fellow Druchii, to arms... and remember that the biggest danger now comes from below ;)

So far my reminder to watch this space. Keep your eyes peeled for this one, we're not about to lose to a bunch of hairy hobbits, now are we? :P
Ragnarok
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: Reading ancient books to learn, so I can bring the Apocolypse sooner.

Post by Ragnarok »

Ill fight for Malekith once more. If it goes the same as last time this should fun :twisted: (even their own lores defected to our side near the end :lol: )IIRC its also possible to view the archived files on Asur.org to get a bit of understanding of how it worked.
http://www.asur.org.uk/ulthuan/viewtopic.php?t=11002 Look at this and fight for Malekith.
Cal
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Cal »

Also bring cheap retorts against the asur and druchii, over there we're running out of them. ;)
NK wrote:Bonjour et bienvenue lá Druchii.net Hastings!(Excuse the Christie pun, I'm an avid reader of Poirot!)! Cannot help you here mon ami, but again bienvenue! Now, I must say 'Abiento!'. I have threads to browse.
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

i to return to fight for our lord malekith, down with the beards and the exiles.
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.
Morvai
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Morvai »

I too will fight for Malekith, al do I will need to read the rules before I can do something for I am completely new to this :P .

Morvai
Masters of Mischief (NC background)
The Black Blades (DE). W: 2 D: 2 L: 1
Drizz't
Highborn

Post by Drizz't »

I shall raise my banner for Malekith, count me in
Winning isnt everything.
Its the only thing.
Piper jr.
Trainee Warrior

Post by Piper jr. »

We shall go forth and destroy the our falsen kin!
Ragnarok
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Ragnarok »

If we go into it in the same organised, strategical and diciplined way we should be able to do another great victory for Malekith.
http://www.asur.org.uk/ulthuan/viewtopic.php?t=11002 Look at this and fight for Malekith.
Ansob.
Follower of Malal

Post by Ansob. »

What? Adam's gotten too fat and blocked the doorway to the chat again? Yeesh...

That said, see the a.org thread for my thoughts. The Crimson Company lives again (just as soon as I remember the name of my character)!
General Kala wrote:
Cenyu wrote:Hail to the King, baby.
All my eloquence fails to express it as well as this.
Lister the tormentor
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Lister the tormentor »

Hi can anyone tell me how this thing works and i shall rally under Malekiths banner and try to slaughter something before I trip over a dwarf :twisted:
I came, I saw, I Enslaved.
Lloyba
Noble

Post by Lloyba »

i'm very intrigued by this and i'll join in if possible. Hagaroth the cold is more than delighted to dedicate his services to lord Malekith
Cal
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Cal »

Rag, or just place a mole in the dwarf camp so we know about all their attacks. ;)
NK wrote:Bonjour et bienvenue lá Druchii.net Hastings!(Excuse the Christie pun, I'm an avid reader of Poirot!)! Cannot help you here mon ami, but again bienvenue! Now, I must say 'Abiento!'. I have threads to browse.
Vengeanceseeker
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Vengeanceseeker »

There's a FAQ section in the archived area about how the old one worked. This one is much the same but you have armies and not warbands. They are great fun and I shall serve once more and fight for the king in the Crimson Company.

And I've known about this for about a month, so :P .
World of Arl, Where the players matter.

Free Dark Elf army!
VS' known kills: Lord Saradain.
Lyhne
The Dane

Post by Lyhne »

Prince Cal wrote:Rag, or just place a mole in the dwarf camp so we know about all their attacks. ;)

Well... There are moles in the Dark elf camp as well :D
+++Team Mulligans +++
Rorkie wrote:
Rork edit: Caps hurt my eyes. Don't hurt my eyes. If you do, I will hurt your soul.
Cal
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Cal »

Indeed so we should meet fire with fire and since we're better at it than clumsy dwarfs we should do well.
Alkair
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Alkair »

Well, let the banner of the Crimson Company be raised once again. After all, it was quite successful in the last campaign.
Anybody got an inkling when this whole thing will start?

mod edit: there is a edit button, can you please use that rather than double post. VM
---------------------
House Sheth Harath
Highborns of the great city of Ghrond
Guardians against the Great Chaos Waste
Ragnarok
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Ragnarok »

IIRC mid january.
Dearchon
Highborn

Post by Dearchon »

i'm in, fighting for our lord malekith! Kython Khadath well have heads rolling again this day!

though i too have not seen this before and am not sure how it works, is it on the FAQ on a.org?
+++Oversized Signature Purged+++
Loran
Destroyer of Worlds
Location: Finland, the country people always think has penguins and polar bears walking in the streets...

Post by Loran »

Ah... mid January. Can't wait. I will once again fight for our glorious race. Have to join the Nagarythian Blades again and take the fight to the stunties...

- Loran
<+Hyarion> "Loran may cause addiction to mindless online games"

+++ Team Mulligans +++
Zakath the slaughterer
Master of Puppets

Post by Zakath the slaughterer »

Oooh yeah, count me in :D I'm so looking forward to this! I really liked the system the last campaign worked. Great.

Oh, and I'm fighting for Malekith as expected
Master of puppets I'm pulling your strings/
Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams/
Blinded by me, you cant see a thing/
Just call my name, `cause Ill hear you scream
Eldacar
Loremaster

Post by Eldacar »

is it on the FAQ on a.org?

Asur.org doesn't have the same sort of FAQ that D.net has. However, there is a forum called the "Archived Campaign Forum". Go into that and have a look around. You should see the FAQ there, although you can't reply to topics in that forum.
"I live in hope and fear. Hope that once more the Lords of Caledor will ride on the backs of Dragons. Fear that if we do, when we do, it will be our last ride." ~Imrik, High Prince

Initiative Leader - Editors
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

Before I posted this announcement, even the beardlings outnumbered the loyal and brave Elves of Ulthuan, which thrives under Nagarythian rule. However, I am most pleased to announce that in the two days this announcement has been up, the followers of Malekith have let themselves be known and their number has doubled :D

Keep it up guys and gals :D
Mornedhel
Cabal without a cause

Post by Mornedhel »

You can count me in for our King, too, if I figure out how the campaign works. I trust there will be a new sub-forum for the campaign with all rules/rules changes from last time, so I guess that shouldn´t be a problem.

Oh, and as I only joined the last campaign roughly a week before its end, I will be there to join any task force that needs members, so if the overall commander sees a lack of players somewhere, make sure to notify me.

Btw, how will the command structure look this time? As far as I could see last time, it was handled at a-org (because some of the loyalists were not members of d-net then). Will it be the same this time?
It´s nice to be important, but it´s more important to be nice.
Shadowblade the ultimate
Warrior

Post by Shadowblade the ultimate »

CHAAAAAAARGE if i can get onto it and do we have to kneel down to even it out?
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!
Cal
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Cal »

I'm just going to say this, if you don't want asur on our side (we might need to split them up to make the numbers work) I'd hurry over.