Chatroom Discussion Topics.

Druchii.net Announcements! Whenever something is IMPORTANT, it is in here - PLEASE READ!!!

Moderator: The Dreadlords

Eldacar
Loremaster

Chatroom Discussion Topics.

Post by Eldacar »

[Loki Edit]The chatroom now has something new - topics to discuss!

Every so often a new subject will be introduced in the chat's topic for anyone to come and discuss. It won't just be about warhammer or wargaming, but will include subjects that anyone can think of!

Feel free to drop in and check what the topic is, say hi and tell us your opinion, whatever it may be.

You can still talk about anything and everything in the chat, of course.

The Current Topic:

Is there such a thing as a too suggestive topic question?

Should you need to set up the chat (if the "chat" button doesn't work properly) this thread contains a lot of useful information about setting up the chat via other methods.[/Loki Edit]

That being said, topics to tend to run astray from the actual topic title, so to all readers, be warned before treading the murky waters of IRC. :P
"I live in hope and fear. Hope that once more the Lords of Caledor will ride on the backs of Dragons. Fear that if we do, when we do, it will be our last ride." ~Imrik, High Prince

Initiative Leader - Editors
Cal
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Cal »

Since when has the chat had half respectable topics, a vague cover up I say! Makes me almost want to come back for a night or two to direct it back in the right path. ;)
NK wrote:Bonjour et bienvenue lá Druchii.net Hastings!(Excuse the Christie pun, I'm an avid reader of Poirot!)! Cannot help you here mon ami, but again bienvenue! Now, I must say 'Abiento!'. I have threads to browse.
Rork
Lord of Khorne
Lord of Khorne

Post by Rork »

Cal wrote:Since when has the chat had half respectable topics, a vague cover up I say! Makes me almost want to come back for a night or two to direct it back in the right path. ;)

The path is still there...consider this a rather intriguing little arboreatum along the way :P.

"Rork.. a wonderful guy :)" - Linda Lobsta Defenda

+++ Team Mulligans +++
Mornedhel
Cabal without a cause

Post by Mornedhel »

Update.

Current topic is 'Waht constitutes being 'normal''.

Just in case anyone was interested.
It´s nice to be important, but it´s more important to be nice.
Cenyu
Khaindar

Post by Cenyu »

Obviously we have switched to "wetawded thpeak".
Eeeeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Eeeeron »

Oh dear - here we go.

I hardly ever venture into the chat but at least having a topic means there is something to go off topic from.
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Bring on the dancing squirrels!

Consolecommunity.com - For all your gaming chat and meet-ups