Hour of the Wolf ~ Registration

Druchii.net Announcements! Whenever something is IMPORTANT, it is in here - PLEASE READ!!!

Moderator: The Dreadlords

Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Hour of the Wolf ~ Registration

Post by Voodoomaster »

The Druchii High Command wrote:The Might of Malekith Challenged; the Resolved of the Druchii Questioned!

Lord Malekith, High King of all Elves, has put out a call to all Truebloods. A warhost has been assembled. As the familiar clamour of war rises, there is another noise upon the wind. A whisper, barely heard amongst the din of sword and shield being readied, but still clear enough: it talks of infamy and dishonour.

- Malekith is weak. His time of rule is past!
- The Druchii do not have the heart of true warriors. They crumble at the slightest hardship.
- The Druchii may have the stomach for battle, but they do not have the resolve for war!

Whilst these whispers that question our hearts ride on the winds, our enemies have taken to checking their armour and sharpening their steel. They have become emboldened in our complacency. Where once they shook in fear from our forces, they now shout their challenges to us:

- The cursed Asur have stooped to new lows, and they plan for battle with renewed vigour.
- The Dwarfs have come swarming from their holds like so many ants; enough to blacken the land.
- All the while, a twin-tailed comet streaks across the sky, foretelling of a new day. Even the lowly humans dare challenge our King, and spill Druchii blood.

All of these foes have risen and have shouted a challenge. They have risen, and they stand as an insult to the might of Malekith. They stand and say that the followers of Malekith are too few, and that they do not have the power it would take to turn back the forces that stand united against him. So the question is this - do we choose to prove them right, or do we choose to show them the error of their ways?

Register Here

P.S: You will need an Account on Asur.org to Participate, if you have an problems please PM me here or at Asur.org
regards
Voodoomaster, Loremaster on Asur.org
Last edited by Voodoomaster on Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.
Lord malal
Executioner

Post by Lord malal »

Wow this is going to be HUGE this time. Sooo many people were flooding in to sign up, that they set a new on-line record for themselves
Most users ever online was 125 on Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:47 pm

I HOPE and I PRAY that a good number of them are there to fight for the Glory of High King Malekith!

Do come. This is shaping up to be the best one to date....and the complexity level since last Campaign? All I can say is WOW!
Fingol darkwater
Witch King's Envoy

Post by Fingol darkwater »

Come on folks, it's your time to shine. Reshape warhammer history and gain even more bragging rights over the false-elves. Remember, the Druchii aren't the only cool army to play. Maybe this time around, you guys would like to play as humans?

First off, I should say that if you're in the market for an army of pure-blooded honourable men, the only logical choice would be the men of the Reik, or the southerners. Next, if you've decided you want to play as a primitive, ignorant, hairy man who depends on the Dawi for all of their advancements, the Reik would suit you quite well. Nehekhara, is a horsey of an entirely different color:

In Nehekhara, the standard of living boombs under Nagash's rule. The people are decorated with fine fabrics, gold, and exotic gems from all across the world. Spices are abundant, knowledge thrives, and the Immortal brings his people ever closer to surpassing the elder races who would enslave humanity. I say surpassing them, because while they may live for several hundred years, only Nagash (and a select few Druchii, but I'm not advertising for them) have achieved immortality.

All is not completely well though. We've recieved word that the ancient enslavers of old have completely subjected the men of the north to an unnatural slavery. Some of them aren't even aware of their pitiful condition, some of them wear chains of blood. Chains of blood you ask? Half-elves, abominal creatures with no hope of ever ending their servitude to the weak and pitiful elves.

If you wish to mount your chariot and command the legions of the desert and fight Nagash's holy war, you would be very wise indeed. Only through Nagash can we stop death in its tracks, for even our fallen warriors continue to fight on. We will bring rightious retribution to the effete foreignors of the north, and we will bring glorious enlightenment to the somewhat backwards, but noble men of the north.

Thus is the Immortal's will.

All advertising aside, please register. It will be a hoot.
Druchii Discussion and History mod

Behind every mask, is a man
who can't live in his own skin.
He lives by the flask.
He bathes in his past
and dies of his own sins
Loflar
Warband Noble
Warband Noble

Post by Loflar »

This requires reaction. Druchii High Command is essentially right. Malekith is weak. His rule will soon end. Elven slavers will be pushed out of Drakwald and their ships burned. Their chaos allies will have to run back to chaos wastes, if they want to continue their miserable lives.

Weaklings of Nehekhara may decorate themselves with fine fabrics and exotic gems so they could not see the flesh falling apart, but they are nothing more then slaves. Slaves to their foul ruler, who himself is unknowing slave of Malekith's plots.

Only slave soul of Nehekhara could consider our alliance with dwarfs to be slavery. Those poor people of the south probably never heard about friendship. We are free and we will assert our freedom by forming an empire. Empire, which will challenge power of elven raiders of Ulthuan.

Join Reik, the land of true men!
Angelofdarkness
Dark Rider

Post by Angelofdarkness »

Arrrrgh The gaze of the great lord Malikith shall cut like a black blade to the heart of these foul rumors and those responsible shall scream in terror upon the bloodstained alters to mighty Khaine.
Venkh
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Venkh »

If anyone opposes the rightful rule of Malekith I'm going to get jolly baity.

My enemies are going to lose their stumps and be sent packing (after tea of course)

Graaa! I'm a Tiger.
Lord malal
Executioner

Post by Lord malal »

Loflar wrote:This requires reaction. Druchii High Command is essentially right. Malekith is weak. His rule will soon end. Elven slavers will be pushed out of Drakwald and their ships burned. Their chaos allies will have to run back to chaos wastes, if they want to continue their miserable lives.

Weaklings of Nehekhara may decorate themselves with fine fabrics and exotic gems so they could not see the flesh falling apart, but they are nothing more then slaves. Slaves to their foul ruler, who himself is unknowing slave of Malekith's plots.

Only slave soul of Nehekhara could consider our alliance with dwarfs to be slavery. Those poor people of the south probably never heard about friendship. We are free and we will assert our freedom by forming an empire. Empire, which will challenge power of elven raiders of Ulthuan.

Join Reik, the land of true men!
So now it's not enough that they laugh at us in their own halls. They need to come and do it HERE! We are not MEN. We are the devine, We are the true elves of the world!

BEGONE! You have begun to believe your own rhetoric. You sit locked away in your huts, telling yourself that you could challange the might of our nation. You insult us at every turn with your very existance. Now you further that insult by claiming your superiority to ours? Well we shall not have it!
    - The people of the Land of Chill shall rise up!
    - We WILL answer our Lord's call to battle
    - We WILL sweep your nation from this world
    - We WILL have justice for the wrongs that have done to us
    - We WILL stand alone victorious!

If you haven't done so yet. Come and register for your first love, for the forces of the Druchii. http://www.asur.org.uk/ulthuan/campaign_reg.php

Last edited by Lord malal on Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raneth
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Raneth »

Heh. That a mon-keigh should be the boldest of all the lesser races... I suppose it's no surprise. Of the ancients, only we have kept our strength and resolve, and now you... upstarts are our bravest opponents.

Fine then, Man-thing! I will bring war to your doorstep and torture your loved ones until your eyes bleed! I WILL FEAST ON YOUR VERY SOUL!
Vryala Naïlo - WS5 / S5 / T5 / D5 / I4

Equipment: bastard sword of Speed, shield of Defence, repeater (20/20), spear, mace, dagger, Armour of Night, SDC, whip, blowpipe (9/12)
Inventory: amulet of Strength, grapple, grenade x0, smoke x11, map, mage hand, sleep oil x8, cure balms x20, Yori's balms x1, winter gear, old kit, lion mask
Mount: Dark Steed (Blanky), barding, talisman of Protection
Gold: 1735
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Anarin Sarath (2), Basic Ride
Class: Warrior
Lakissov
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Lakissov »

i would like ot register, but when I click on the registration link I get the following response: Template->make_filename(): Error - file battle_reg.tpl does not exist

i have registered on asur.org
i have tried both links in this thread, as well as two links to registration on asur.org - the result is the same all the way

so, is it still possible to register or not?
Anarion of asur.org
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Anarion of asur.org »

I have a feeling you are using the subSilver skin over there, which doesn't work for the campaign. Try switching to the Naggaroth skin (it might be more familiar looking) and you should be able to get in. We could use a few more druchii players if you are interested.
Ninja economist
Warrior

Post by Ninja economist »

So what is this? Is it a real tournament or what? Nowhere is there an explanation of this.
Tarbo
Morathi's Best Friend
Morathi's Best Friend

Post by Tarbo »

There was a brief description of the campaign a while back.

In essence, it is a turn-based computer game set in an alternate timeline of the Warhammer world. The Druchii conquered Ulthuan in the Sundering and drove the other elves to the Old World. When the Druchii later came to finish the job, they were pushed back by the Dwarfs.

There are no tabletop games in this campaign; everything is fought on the server, hence you do not need to collect an army.
Lord malal
Executioner

Post by Lord malal »

I recent SURGE in our allied forces has seen the Forces of Ruin now standing toe-to-toe with the exhiled asur and their allies. (293 players on each side)

I final influx of Druchii players would serve well in achieve the plans of Malekith.

Come, your Lord and his loyal followers await your aid!
Fingol darkwater
Witch King's Envoy

Post by Fingol darkwater »

Loflar wrote:We are free and we will assert our freedom by forming an empire

O rly? Where could we have possibly gotten the impression that the men of the Reik are just hairy barbarions who live under the heels of the elder races? :P
Druchii Discussion and History mod

Behind every mask, is a man
who can't live in his own skin.
He lives by the flask.
He bathes in his past
and dies of his own sins
Loflar
Warband Noble
Warband Noble

Post by Loflar »

You, scion of roasted king, will probably never understand that there is a freedom in a brave heart, which can be never taken away ;-)

Anyway, armies of Reik are still accepting new members!

We seek strong-willed brave commanders (war does not go well just now). We offer blood, sweat, fight and undying glory!

Join forces of Reik and found your Empire!
Lord malal
Executioner

Post by Lord malal »

Loflar wrote:You, scion of roasted king, will probably never understand that there is a freedom in a brave heart, which can be never taken away ;-)

Anyway, armies of Reik are still accepting new members!

We seek strong-willed brave commanders (war does not go well just now). We offer blood, sweat, fight and undying glory!

Join forces of Reik and found your Empire!

The only blood that has been spilled so far is your own! The Reik is no match for the glory of Malekith
Loflar
Warband Noble
Warband Noble

Post by Loflar »

Not true. Tarbo can confirm it ;-)
Loran
Destroyer of Worlds
Location: Finland, the country people always think has penguins and polar bears walking in the streets...

Post by Loran »

Loflar wrote:Not true. Tarbo can confirm it ;-)
But I (and a number of other people) can confirm it :twisted:

The blood of Reik is flowing steadily out of their bodies!

- Loran
<+Hyarion> "Loran may cause addiction to mindless online games"

+++ Team Mulligans +++
Tarbo
Morathi's Best Friend
Morathi's Best Friend

Post by Tarbo »

Loflar wrote:Not true. Tarbo can confirm it ;-)
True, Arhakuyl did lose the first battle, which luckily didn't matter. Fortunately, I now have a win and likely a massacre set behind Santhil. ;)