Get your early Xmas shopping discount from Maelstrom Games!

Druchii.net Announcements! Whenever something is IMPORTANT, it is in here - PLEASE READ!!!

Moderator: The Dreadlords

Dark Alliance
Morathi's Favoured
Morathi's Favoured

Get your early Xmas shopping discount from Maelstrom Games!

Post by Dark Alliance »

Hi there,

Here at Maelstrom Games (www.maelstromgames.co.uk) we're already gearing up for a mad Christmas and we thought we'd better get a voucher run going early to ensure those of you that live outside the sunny shores of the United Kingdom can save some money when buying your Christmas presents and still get them on time! To that end we're giving you 15% off the UK recommended retail price from today for ten days!

YOUR EARLY CHRISTMAS VOUCHER
----------------------------------------------------------
Your 15% off UK RRP discount voucher ends on Monday the 11th of October 2010, at midnight (GMT) - so you've ten days to grab yourself a bargain!

It's a great chance to grab yourself all those lovely new ranges we've brought in over the past few months since our expansion as well as all your old favourites! It will work on all the items within our webstore, but:

- not on any Seeds of War items
- not on any Too Fat Lardies items
- not on any Games Workshop Direct items
- not on any event tickets
- and additionally, not on anything within our eBay store.

Apart from the above, the voucher will work on pre-orders and, crucially, you'll still earn Moneyback - although tiered discounts are disabled when using a voucher of course.

Your voucher code is: EARLY-CHRISTMAS

To use this voucher simply register on the webstore, www.maelstromgames.co.uk (if you haven't already), copy and paste the code into the appropriate field in your basket when you have selected the items you want, press 'REDEEM', and the webstore will do the rest. You are not limited to one purchase and, indeed, we would ask you to recommend us to your friends with this voucher!

Remember though that this voucher is intended for the webstore only - it does not apply to any of our auctions or shop inventory items on eBay.

Happy Ordering!
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Hi, DA, thanks for the announcement!
When will you get the new Dark Eldar?
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
xFallenx
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by xFallenx »

Great question Calisson, I was looking for pre-orders of those myself.
Oct 2013-Current: 3-2-0
Rork
Lord of Khorne
Lord of Khorne

Post by Rork »

Your* timing is terrible, DA!

Oh well...I suppose when my stuff is back in stock then arrives I'll still get 14% off :P .

*OK, OK...my...

"Rork.. a wonderful guy :)" - Linda Lobsta Defenda

+++ Team Mulligans +++
Sulla
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Sulla »

Calisson wrote:Hi, DA, thanks for the announcement!
When will you get the new Dark Eldar?
Good question... thirded!
Dark Alliance
Morathi's Favoured
Morathi's Favoured

Post by Dark Alliance »

Hi there guys, pleased to see you are going to enjoy this!

Dark Eldar will be up on our site for pre-order later today/early tomorrow morning. So you will be able to get your stuff at the special discounted rate!