Very bad
13%
Made by Gav!!!
34%

Total votes: 32

Sureal
Master of the Shadows

Post by Sureal »

Lord Thalack wrote:Why not make a post to find out how old everybody really is. I'm only 16

Bye
Lord Thalack

You?!? 16?!? Bloody hell!
Also, Steja - You?!? 15?!? Bloody hell!
Also, Yeurl - You?!? 15?!? Bloody hell!
Also, Crimason Death - Playing WFB before I was born!?! Bloody Hell!
Also, Draichlord - You!?! Farting dust and shizing fossils!?! That must hurt!

I'm 14 soon (so much for maturity...)!!!
Lord Thalack
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Lord Thalack »

I believe Yeurl is 28.

Bye
Lord Thalack
Linda lobsta defenda
Witch Elf
Witch Elf

Post by Linda lobsta defenda »

lol another thread that has gone way off topic LOL

oh and for the record i am 27, and on a personal note ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TODAY!! woohoo! eh sorry :)
Lord Thalack
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Lord Thalack »

congratulations! :D

Bye
Lord Thalack
Yeurl
Noble

Post by Yeurl »

Yep, I'm 28. And Telecommunication Engineer is my profession, if you'll ask that too ;).

Did anybody expect me to be younger? How funny; I always thought my posts were kind of adult oriented ;), since I was always finding out that people usually answered in a very educated manner.

Much mroe educated than in GW forums, I would add, but that is not that difficult, since every little boy that has just bought is wire connection just connects to Gw first ;).
Watch your steps, my friend, for your way up is almost as fast as your way down, at the whim of the Witch King
Lord Thalack
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Lord Thalack »

Only Sureal though you were 15 cause you said you were as old as Steja :D

Bye
Lord Thalack
Yeurl
Noble

Post by Yeurl »

Congratulations, Linda! :)
Watch your steps, my friend, for your way up is almost as fast as your way down, at the whim of the Witch King
Crimsondeath
Cold One Knight

Post by Crimsondeath »

Linda wrote:lol another thread that has gone way off topic LOL

oh and for the record i am 27, and on a personal note ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TODAY!! woohoo! eh sorry :)

So does Hubby follow the hobby too then? (err, that sounds a bit like a bad pun to me!)

My wife of 3 years hates my Dark Elves. She thinks that they look nasty and evil. I keep telling her that's the idea, but I don't think she "get's it" ;)

The only WHFB mini's she likes the look of are the bloody stunties! She thinks the Dwarfs look cute with their long beards and all that... :roll:
There's nothing to see here. Move along.
Yeurl
Noble

Post by Yeurl »

Actually, more than half the girls I've found that play WHFB, think that Dwarves are 2kind of cute" :)

I've made my mind up. I'm going to let my beard grow! :)
Furion
High Sorcerer

Post by Furion »

Yeurl wrote:Actually, more than half the girls I've found that play WHFB, think that Dwarves are 2kind of cute" :)

I've made my mind up. I'm going to let my beard grow! :)

Odd how you never see most women with short, fat drunken men. I've noticed they like them too... no idea why.

By the way, I'm 21.
Putting the FUN back into fundamentalism since 1998
Sureal
Master of the Shadows

Post by Sureal »

Yeurl wrote:Yep, I'm 28. And Telecommunication Engineer is my profession, if you'll ask that too ;).

Did anybody expect me to be younger?

Oops, please don't hurt me.... :?
Yeurl
Noble

Post by Yeurl »

DOn't worry, be happy :)
Linda lobsta defenda
Witch Elf
Witch Elf

Post by Linda lobsta defenda »

oh my girlfriend thinks they are rather cool.

i have made a special fig for her, the morathi on a standard pegasus. just cos she loves pegasus :) though the boots took many an old witch elf to get perfect
Barondesade
Noble

Post by Barondesade »

I’m 30, although sometimes I feel like I’m still fourteen and then other times I feel like I’m a hundred.

Even a five-year old could sound reasonable on the forum, if they asked more questions than they gave opinions, refrained from using profanity, and never insisted on having the last word. “All I ever need to know about Forums I learned in Kindergarten.” Yes, I could see that.
"When an attack is ordered the men must never be allowed to get the feeling that their casualties have been calculated in advance according to the laws of probablility" -Field Marshall Irwin Rommel

Baron DeSade
Furion
High Sorcerer

Post by Furion »

BaronDeSade wrote:I’m 30, although sometimes I feel like I’m still fourteen and then other times I feel like I’m a hundred.

Even a five-year old could sound reasonable on the forum, if they asked more questions than they gave opinions, refrained from using profanity, and never insisted on having the last word. “All I ever need to know about Forums I learned in Kindergarten.” Yes, I could see that.

Baron, when was the last time you checked your computer for viruses? Seeing how your computer keeps inputting the stream of garbage, it appears to be a virus. I had my computer infected by it and had to locate the file and destroy it. Most scans do not pick it up. Might check, it is rather annoying. :o
Putting the FUN back into fundamentalism since 1998
Barondesade
Noble

Post by Barondesade »

I'm sorry, it only does that when I cut and paste a MS Word document onto the Druchii.net dialogue box. The apostrophies look fine when I copy the document, but then they come out wierd. Unfortunately, my console at work is rather obvious, as I work in a hallway, and so there can be no hiding what I am viewing on my screen, so all of my posts must be surreptitious.
"When an attack is ordered the men must never be allowed to get the feeling that their casualties have been calculated in advance according to the laws of probablility" -Field Marshall Irwin Rommel

Baron DeSade
Bombale
Trainee Warrior

Post by Bombale »

Lord Thalack wrote:Why not make a post to find out how old everybody really is. I'm only 16

Bye
Lord Thalack

Why not?
Merciless, bloodthirsty and vengeful; these are the characteristics of a successful Druchii General.