Hate Dark Elves?

How to beat those cowardly High Elves?

Moderators: Layne, The Dread Knights

Dgoflo
Slave (off the Altar)

Hate Dark Elves?

Post by Dgoflo »

In one of the Dwarf special army lists, it grants the units Hate Elves... Does this apply to the Druchii as well?
Anadrael
Corsair

Re: Hate Dark Elves?

Post by Anadrael »

DgoFlo wrote:In one of the Dwarf special army lists, it grants the units Hate Elves... Does this apply to the Druchii as well?

The Druchii are Elves so the answer is YES.

In fact we are the only true Elves following the true Phoinex King

Anadrael

... Second Star on the right and straight on til morning....

icon (c)Sarah Mitchell - please don't steal!
Elvenknight
Elf on the Altar with the Axe

Post by Elvenknight »

I guess the reason they said all elves is because the Dwarves couldn't tell the difference between DE & HE during the war of the beard. But hatred won't help those pesky stunties agianst the true elves :D
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie!" untill you can find a big stick.

The Album is here for all your army photos - Album Moderator
Kerilium
Warrior
Location: Killing this High Elf will not fix my bathtub, but it will make me feel a hell of a lot better!

Post by Kerilium »

as a matter of fact it was us that started the war of the beard. we dressed up as those ponsy High Elves and took out loads of dwarf convoys. of course the dumb little stunties are dumb enough to think it was actually high elves attacking them and wnet to war.
another great and devious plan thought up by our great minds (and a lot less HE to worry about to)
They are only our enimies whilst their hearts beat! War cry of Keriliums raiders of the Black Arc

remember my precious Witch Elves in life they are our playthings. in death our decoration
Dragnipur
Cold One Knight

Yeah...

Post by Dragnipur »

If the warhammer world was a realistic world, and not ruled over by GW, we would have taken utlhuan back ages ago. After all, we ARE the best
Khaela Mensha Khaine
Bogdragon
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Bogdragon »

Wasn't there coming a campain with DE vs HE like the war of the beart, but now the Druchii are invading Ultuan and it failed and the foolish high elves tried to invade naggaroth???
BogDragon, Master of Terror
Elvenknight
Elf on the Altar with the Axe

Post by Elvenknight »

My story for the comp was based on the DE stealing from the Dwarves. "Theft from the Small Folk" it was called. It probably is just hanging in in the votes for the comp.
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie!" untill you can find a big stick.

The Album is here for all your army photos - Album Moderator
Wonko the sane
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Wonko the sane »

Actually, without knowing it, the HE helped. A friend told me dwarves HATE water. So, the HE were the ones who went to attack the dwarves. We only got the wood for the fire. :twisted:
Prepare for ludicruos speed!

(what is he, crazy?!!)
Cheezz
Trainee Warrior

Re: Hate Dark Elves?

Post by Cheezz »

Anadrael said:
"In fact we are the only true Elves following the true Phoenix King."

I disagree.From HE point of wiew,we're the bad guys.We escaped from the good side to darkness,remember?
Guns don't kill people...I DO!!!
thrawn

Post by thrawn »

the true pheonix king is now finubar. the wanna be pheonix king is malekith!! :lol:

anyways, getting back to the original question, all elves, including dark, are considered elves. :roll:
Dragnipur
Cold One Knight

We? Bad?

Post by Dragnipur »

We are not evil at all. Just misunderstood. If you look at it from malekith's point of view, a few stupid politicians with own ambitions blocked his way to the throne. The throne that was rightfully his. It would piss you off too. (okay, perhaps he became a bit twisted during the years following, but everybody acts a bit strange as they get older. One name is excentric, malekith is called evil. I symphatise with our witch king...
Khaela Mensha Khaine
Cheezz
Trainee Warrior

Post by Cheezz »

Yeah,but from that "misunderstood" we became evil.Remember Morathi who had a dark cult which charished the dark gods.But,revenge is always nice.Stupid High Elves.
Guns don't kill people...I DO!!!
Nialion
Warrior

Post by Nialion »

I do not see us as the evil race. It is obvious that the HE`s are the evil ones Malekith is the oldest son of the first Phoenix king and the rightfull heir of the throne. The HE`s have again and again kept us from our native homeland and with there weaknes dragged the glourious race of elfs into nothing more then flower pickers and artists. The true elven way is in the glory of combat and there we DE`s excell over our weaker cousins. Hail Malekith the one true phoenix king.
Grogsnotpowwabomba
The Aspect of Murder
The Aspect of Murder

Post by Grogsnotpowwabomba »

Nialion wrote:I do not see us as the evil race. It is obvious that the HE`s are the evil ones Malekith is the oldest son of the first Phoenix king and the rightfull heir of the throne. The HE`s have again and again kept us from our native homeland and with there weaknes dragged the glourious race of elfs into nothing more then flower pickers and artists. The true elven way is in the glory of combat and there we DE`s excell over our weaker cousins. Hail Malekith the one true phoenix king.

Malekith was the son of a witch tainted by Chaos.

Enough said.

We are evil. Come on, just think about all the shiz we do.
Nialion
Warrior

Post by Nialion »

You see it your way I see it the Furion way we are not evil we act with rightous hate.
Crimsondeath
Cold One Knight

Post by Crimsondeath »

Have any of you guys read the Silmarillion? Would you describe Feanor as evil?

To my mind, the Druchii are very similar to the Noldor that followed Feanor to middle earth, and there are similarities between Feanor and Malekith...
There's nothing to see here. Move along.
Hylirion
Executioner

Post by Hylirion »

Why do some people say that Malekith isn't the true Phoenix King? Either they arent Druchii or the will be executed soon :twisted: !
Hylirion
Sortelveren
Dark Emissary

Post by Sortelveren »

Either they arent Druchii or the will be executed soon

no, no. its "they arent druchii and will be executed soon...
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! Not even You!!

Hilsen Sortelveren
www.hardwareHQ.dk
Lord khelek
Trainee Warrior

Post by Lord khelek »

Yes, the HE cursed the Sacred Flame of Aysuran! Infidels! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

(by the way, Thrawn, I like your nickname... Grand Admiral of the Empire... is Joruus C'Baoth with you?)
"He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat."