Very importent matter that must be discussed!!!

How to beat those cowardly High Elves?

Moderators: Layne, The Dread Knights

Sureal
Master of the Shadows

Post by Sureal »

ElvenKnight wrote:The question isn't why that WE is wearing a Kohrne symbol, but why Sureal was looking at a pic of a half naked woman for so long he saw the symbol :D

I was waiting for that remark.
Actually it was because I was browsing through the painting section in hope of getting some tips, and it just happened to catch my eye (the fecking symbol, not the half naked woman...).
Nialion
Warrior

Post by Nialion »

Well IMHO Khorne and Khaine are the same deity so she would be wearing the symbol because... she worshippes Khorne.
The Jewel-Eyed One

Post by Avatarofslaanesh »

On the point of the gods being phychic figments. When they form into living breathing energy beings and start wreaking havoc among the world then you have to take notice.

Demons Rule!!!!
Malekithau
Silver Khaine Winner

Post by Malekithau »

Khaine is Khorne. The symbol is simply the Elven version of the normal rune of Khorne which is meant to represent a skull hence the "teeth" at the bottom of this rune and the "eyes" above.

Morathi is a Slaaneshi worshipper and it was the worship of Slaanesh that led to the sundering. Why do you think DE invaded Ulthuan with daeomon allies during the Great War against Chaos? DE are simply Elven Chaos cultists. Why do you think the rule "sect enmity" was written? It is because in the Chaos Pantheon Khorne hates Slaanesh the most and the sorceresses are Morathis'.

GW borrows 40K mythology and transplants it to the Warhamer world. DE are just planet bound crone world eldar. Just as the twin tailed comet of Sigmar is a spaceship (he had to get back to his Space Marine Legion somehow) and the Albion items are 40K wargear (another reason not to use them).

Truth is that GW have chopped and changed the fluff so much that most of it barely resembles the original stuff. But the fact remains that Khaine = Khorne and lots of DE worship Slaanesh.

John O
Elvenknight
Elf on the Altar with the Axe

Post by Elvenknight »

Sureal wrote:
I was waiting for that remark.

I'm surprised no one else picke up on it :)
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie!" untill you can find a big stick.

The Album is here for all your army photos - Album Moderator
Thanee
Rending Star
Rending Star

Post by Thanee »

ElvenKnight wrote:I'm surprised no one else picke up on it :)

Maybe the others are still hypnotized by the gorgeous pictures of the scantily clad brides of Khaine! ;)

Bye
Thanee
Quasekomiki
Highborn

Post by Quasekomiki »

***looks up from the middle pages of the army book***

"Who? me? Noooooooo, I was just trying to figure out how they painted that banner" :oops:
If you must choose between two evils,
pick the one you've never tried before
Dekhalan
Highborn

Post by Dekhalan »

malekithau wrote:
Just as the twin tailed comet of Sigmar is a spaceship (he had to get back to his Space Marine Legion somehow) and the Albion items are 40K wargear (another reason not to use them).

John O

Yeah, GW loves it's overlapping fluff but this is taking it too far. They should just leave the two damn games seperate. I was pretty sickened by the Albion items myself, not really inkeeping with the Warhammer story IMHO...
...And so it came to pass that the foul elf known as DEKHALAN CHILLWIND invaded our fair shores. This fiend began a campaign of killings, rapings, lootings, enslavings and burnings, sparing neither age nor sex...
Chronicle of Walter of Lyonesse
Dalamar
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

Post by Dalamar »

yeah me too.. At first I wanted to use 40k power fist as gauntlet of power but couldn't find any right handed... but surely Space marine with High elf head and great sword must look cool in regiment of spearelves :P
The millenium hand
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by The millenium hand »

Well spotted Sureal, I think that Khaine is a facet of Khorne 'coz it said so somewhere
And thus was I named The Millenium Hand, Lord of Hands
The millenium hand
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by The millenium hand »

Oh yeah...I just remembered: In the Chaos book it says that all other gods are but aspects of the four great gods (including sigmar, the lady of the lake etc.)
And thus was I named The Millenium Hand, Lord of Hands